Continue of Chapter 5- StarBucks

I drive to StarBucks and call Harry *Phone Call* Harry:"Hey mate you okay?" Liam:"I was wondering if you could come with me to Starbucks to help me out on the date" Harry:"yeah of course,ill meet you there soon" Liam:"thanks heaps,ill cya soon". *End Of Phone Call*.

I arrive at StarBucks and sitat a table waiting to see the beautiful girl again. Harry is outside and i was about to get out of my seat until i saw someone walk up to him,im not sure what they were saying but i know who the girl was,Amber. She smiles at him an gives him a hug,i could tell she liked him and it was really annoying me because Harry knew i liked her and that i came here for her. Harry was smiling at her and he kissed her on the cheek,thats when i got angry. I got up and stormed out of the Cafe' slamming the door behind me.I could see Harry and Amber infront of me, "You Asshole!" I said to Harry and purposly bumped into him while i was walking. How could my bestfriend flirt with the girl i coulnt stop talking about,i cant trust him anymore,i cant.I thought she was starting to like me.

Harry p.o.v:

I was walking up to StarBucks,im so happy Liam finally found a girl he likes,his a good friend to me and i would never want to see him upset so of course i want to help him with this girl. I was about to go in StarBucks when a girl came up to me she looked like a fan and i didnt want to be rude and ignore her. "omgg are you Harry from that boyband One Direction?' , i love how fans still love us even though they know were taking a break from music for now. "im guessing your a fan of us?" i asked her she nodded her head and hugged me. "can i have a kiss on the cheek" she said excitly, i couldnt help smile and kissed her on the cheek "thank you so much for the support it means so much to us" i said to her ,she kept talking and i noticed Liam wasnt in the Cafe' anymore. I look around to spot him walking towards me, he looked quite angry," Asshole!" he yelled at me and bumped into my shoulder and walked off. That was weird,i come to try and help him with this stupid girl and he says that to me?. The fan taps me on the shoulder and says " sorry to bother you Harry but can you sign my t-shirt?" she hands me her permanent marker and i start writting a message  starting with Dear."whats your name love?" "My names Amber" i write down her name and drop the marker just realising who she was, I quickly write down the message and sign my name at the end. "there you go,it was nice meeting you but i have to go now" I give her one last hug and literally ran the direction Liam walked off to. I am so stupid,now i know why Liam is so angry at me,that was the girl he was talking about.I am such a bad friend because it proberly made it look like i was flirting with her but really she was a fan.