Slow down!

Picture of Nathaniel Crawford! Not edited..
N A T H A N I E L*
Oh Elena, Elena Elena Elena.

Cheeky girl.

"That looks like a decent slap" Chris said smirking. He ran his fingers thro his black hair his blue sues zeroed on my red hand print and he chuckled.

"I love that girl" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's a devil" I said "a hot devil" sorry couldn't decline that.

"See you agree" he grinned cheekily "oh would you shut up Kiki" we called him Kiki his name is Christopher Kikita.

He giggled like a high school girl "someone's got a crush!"

"No" I mumbled.

"Sure" I back handed hand he yelped.

"Going Cameron's coming?" I nodded

{*}

I knocked on the door. A minute later Cameron opened it. We walked in and sat on the couch playing video games.

"Nathan has the hots for your cousin" I scoffed "do not" Cameron raised his brow amused.

"Cameron where the fuck are my skittles you little bitch!" Someone shouted Cameron's eyes widen.

"Those were hers?!" He whispered cursing. Kiki and I stifled a laughter. Wait who's her?

"There down the toilet but I will buy you five packs I promise!" The bad boy is a pussy.

Than running downstairs came Elena in a plain white tee that was oversized you could see her long tanned smooth legs.

I couldn't help but stare.

She put her hands on her hips tapping her foot she was wearing black Nike socks.

"What are they doing here- Oi eyes off the legs" she snapped and I blinked out of my dirty daze and looked up at her smirking my ears probably gone red.

"Put some clothes on" I said and she raised her brow "first of all this is where I live, second of all I can wear what ever the hell I ever I want thirdly I don't have to listen to you"

Sassy. I like it.

"I told you they were coming over didn't I tell you?" Cameron said and she looked at him flatly "no" she dead panned and he furrowed his brows "I must of forgot."

"Let me guess Your dicks on your head not between your legs" she raised her brow he groaned and we laughed.

"Shut up you virgin" he said and Chris and I whipped our heads to her. She a virgin?!

"Your a virgin?!" Chris said "obviously did you not listen?" He kept quiet I smirked "I'm a proud virgin is there something bad about it"

"No there isn't" I spoke up and she looked at me "it's amazing" she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Well I'm not gonna be stupid like Josey and opening my legs like a gate to everyone" she said coming down the stairs and sitting on the kitchen bench "have you even had your first Kiss?"