Epilogue

Not edited..
E L E N A*
"Okay miss push" the nurse instructed.

I pushed clutching onto My husbands hand "we are never having sex without a condom!" I shouted his hand was turning white because of me.

"Just one more push sunshine" he said and I pushed and than I heard my baby's cry.

"Congratulations it's a healthy baby boy!" She said and I cried.

"You did it you gave us our baby" Nathan said.

She handed me the quiet little one.

I took him in my arms staring at him. He was so beautiful with green-blue eyes and dark hair like his father.

I smiled as Nathan Kissed his forehead.

"What are we going to name him?" I said giving him to Nathaniel.

"Dante." He said and I nodded "Dante Axel Crawford." I said no he looked at me smashing his lips to mine.

I kissed him back and pulled away "perfect" he whispered and I chuckled.

"I wanna whole soccer team sunshine" he said grinning. My eyes widen "that was painful Nathan I don't think so"

He sighed "alright"

And than I thought about it. Having our own little gorgeous little babies "okay...lets make a soccer team" I said and he grinned at me "I love you" he said "I love you to" I than looked at Dante "I love our baby" and than Nathan blushed.

"Where is my grandson?!" Mum said bursting in the room she saw the baby and her face soften "what is it?"

"A boy" I said in barely I whisper and she rushed to Nathan carefully snatching the baby off him.

He looked at mum and made a gurgling noise. She giggled whispering cute things into his ear.

"His name is Dante Axel Crawford" I said and she gushed "his beautiful"

I grinned "now we have our own happy family"

Sara was than in the room rushing to mum and taking hold of Dante.

"You to made a gorgeous baby boy" she said and I smiled taking hold of Nathan's hand.

"My grandson where is he!?" Dad shouted and walked in than Kat came with her baby. She was born yesterday. No joke.

I sighed taking a gulp of water than laying my head on the pillow.

I was so tired.

"Sunshine what's wrong?" Nathan asked sitting next to me grabbing hold of my hand "I'm just tired" I mumbled.

"It was worth it" I said and I heard him chuckle.

"Imagine the fun making our soccer team" I scowled blushing "you idiot"

"You were freaky" he said wiggling his brows.

I rolled my eyes "whatever"

"You have no idea how happy I am"

"You have no idea how exhausted I am"

"You did good baby girl you did good."

"I know" and I fell asleep.

{*}
Year later.
I bounced Dante on my lap as he giggled. He gave me a toothless grin.

I looked at my stomach I was due any day now.

"Pass me the Oreo chocolate please" I asked Kat as she cradled Michelle In her arms.

"Fatso" she teased passing me the chocolate. I rolled my eyes and looked at her stomach "says you"

"My bump is just showing" she said grinning.

I 'inhaled' yes inhaled the chocolate.

And than I felt a wetness between my legs and my stomach began feeling like knives.

"Oh no" I said

"My water broke!" I said and than groaned in agony.

"Nathaniel Crawford wake your stupid ass up I'm having your baby!" I screamed and he came running downstairs.

"Oh fuck"

I hissed in pain as he gave Dante to Kat "go to Mariana and Stefan's" He said ordering her she nodded blowing me a kiss and took them out of the house.

"You fucking troll no more sex for you!" I shouted and he winced helping me to the car.

Fin.
Oh my god.
The book is done. Holy SHITT.

Well I really enjoyed writing this book one of my favourites because it is for my best friend AMENDATOMANOVSKA thanks to her stories I would not of have written this book.

And sorry the epilogue is short but I hope you enjoyed!
I might be posting the sequel either tonight or tomorrow morning because I am so tired.

Comment~follow~vote
Love you all so much you don't understand!
Love, Ksenija