Sweet Nathaniel

Not edited...
Formal night
N A T H A N I E L*
I am so nervous.

What if I mess something up?
What if she doesn't like it?
What if I make a mistake.

"Man I know your fucking nervous man up" Chris said patting my back.

"But I like her" I mumbled and he groaned and Cameron ran into the my bedroom.

He grinned looking at Chris.

"Fifty bucks now"

I stared at them.

"You guys bet on this?!" I shook my head as they grinned innocently at me.

"Assholes"

"Well I just got fifty bucks" Cameron smirked slapping it in my face.

I punched his arm and he squeaked.

Laughing I flicked his forehead than looked at the time.

"Fuck we gotta get ready!"

"Well can I get ready here? My girlfriend well she is getting ready with my cousin and kicked me out"

I chuckled nodding at Cameron "off you go" Chris grumbled and walked out flipping us off.

Don't mess with up for her tonight.

E L A N A*
"Okay finished now for your hair!"

"Can I look now?" I crossed my arms and she shook her head "no"

"Fucking hell" I mumbled.

"Shut up" she hushed me as she began twirling my hair into loose waves.

"Your hair takes ages it so thick and long" we groaned.

She's gotta get ready and I hate having my hair done.

"Your so lucky I'm a nice fucking best friend Caitlyn would burn your hair" I snickered.

"Hopefully her mum is helping her"

"Oh don't worry I got Marie to help her" I chuckled "don't want her going looking like a crisp"

"Who she going with?"

"No one" I raised my brow that's surprising "but I heard the boys talking.." She trailed off letting the loose bouncy curl go and picked up another strand of hair.

"And..?"

"Chris wanted to ask her to formal but to pussy" I giggled.

"His gonna ask her to dance though" i smiled until she pulled my hair.

"Could you be any harder?!" I whispered harshly.

She than pulled my hair on purpose I could tell she was smirking "don't be a whining bitch"

I sighed as she let go of a piece of hair "done" I got up and turned around.