Rise and shine!

Not edited..
N A T H A N I E L
I yawned and woke up opening my eyes.

I saw Elena snuggled against my chest her lips slightly apart. Her hair just a little messy she looked so cute.

You sound like a hopeless girl nagging about her crush.

My arms her draped around her waist holding her closer. I did the sneaky one over.

She mumbled snuggling Into me more. I smirked.

The bedroom door burst open and it was Ma.

"Mor- she froze and looked at Elena now she grinned at me squealing silently "is there something I should know?" She said placing her hands on her hips.

"N-no" I stuttered she raised a brow smirking I cursed under my breath.

"Seriously Ma there's nothing" she pouted "but I like Elena she's not like your other girlfriends.." I sighed.
"I will be downstairs" I nodded as she softly closed the door.

I rested my head against the pillow sighing.

I think I'm starting to like her a little, honestly I don't know my feelings anymore all my exs were sluts and I don't know why they broke my heart not me breaking there's. Everyone thinks I'm a player and I'm sick and tired of there bull shit.

I have lost my virginity but only done it on the people I loved.

I noticed that Elenas breathing is no longer ragged but steady she is awake.

She stayed in the same position. Probably has no clue.

"I know your awake" I murmured huskily. She fluttered those beautiful blue eyes and looked up at me innocently a blush rising to her cheeks.

"Don't flatter me than"

I chuckled and she blushed more "I mean as look at that butterfly I was talking to the butterfly"

"Uh huh"

"I was!" She tried defending herself I smirked

"Sunshine, that's a moth" I dead panned and she looked at me with a serious face.

We were still in this position didn't notice I wasn't complaining neither was she.

"Alright don't get smart with me" she snapped I raised my brow "this brain isn't here for no reason" I tapped her forehead she scowled.

"There is no brain"

"I heard that"

"Good to know you have ears"

"I know isn't it great I can hear girls moan-

"Don't you finish that sentence"

"It already was buttercup"

"Your a buttercup!"

"I know right I'm just a angel" she scoffed

"And I'm Satan" she said sarcastically "that's true" she glared at me.

"Your an ass"

"Tell me something I don't know sunshine"

{*}
"Your parents and brother are coming home today" auntie Lil told me her green eyes gleaming at me with excitement.

"Finally!" I said throwing my hands in the air "what time?"

"11:50" I groaned "that's way past my bedtime" she chuckled shaking her head walking back inside.

I was sitting in my the backyard with Caito and Kat drinking another watermelon drink gossiping well they were.

"Boys are so confusing" Caito said.

"You just noticed?" Kat sighed.

"Well..kinda?" I slurped my drink listening to them.

"I'm dating Cameron imagine how that feels" Kat shook her head.

"I live with him imagine that!" Kat put her hand on my shoulder and Caito faked cried.

"Your brave as a sea gull" she pat my back and I raised my brow "brave as a sea gull? There pretty stupid"

"Just like you" she smirked and Caito was laughing I glared at her.

"I feel so loved guys thanks"

"Anytime sweetcheeks"

"Shut up asscheeks" I smiled innocently.

"Shit head"

"Cow"

"Ass"

"Dick head"

"Do I really look like a guy to you?" She crossed her arms and I nodded.

"Like I said you have a dick on your head" I shrugged "and how does that mean I'm a guy?"

  "All guys have dicks on there head stupid hoe"

She scowled at me Caito couldn't stop laughing "you guys are helping me get them abs" Kat and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Cameron isn't a guy his just a plain out pussy" Kat said and I high five her "this is why we are best friends"

"I'm not a pussy I get the pussy!" Cameron said walking outside glaring at me "your girlfriend said that not me"

He looked at her pouting "not for another week" she said and he whined "why?"

"Period time yay!" She rolled her eyes and he groaned "fuck me"

"Not now" Kat said winking at him he blushed and walked out.

"I love how you have an effect on him to shut up" I clapped and Kat bowed "the pleasures all mine"

"Wait Cameron!" She called out and he was at the door fast.

"Yes cupcake?"

"I need pads could you be the best boyfriend and get me some please?" He groaned "fine, don't be surprised I won't come back"

And he out. Going to hell.

{*}
Hello!
Sorry this is a short chapter I gotta get ready for school I mean hell.

Enjoy this chapter!
Comment~follow~vote
Caio