Welcome back my family!

Not edited..
E L E N A*
"There they are!" My auntie pointed at them her blonde bob bouncing with excitement and her bright green eyes widening with excitement, her lips curled into a smile and her tan skin slightly wrinkled. I gotta say my auntie was stunning.

Than there was Cameron. Who just looked like the piece of shit he is.

Aren't I just a kind hearted person? Yup.

I than looked to where she was pointing and there they were. My family.

I grinned recognising my father grey ashy blonde hair and his green eyes my auntie and him shared. He was tan like me he was very tall to a giant.

I looked at my mother her jet black hair pulled back into a pony tail and her ice blue eyes I have inherited looked at us with glee she was an olive tan and small smaller than me, she had high cheekbones and the lips I have. We look alike it's just she had black hair and olive tan.

Than there was my younger brother who was thirteen his mousy brown hair was messy and his ocean blue sues were almond shaped, he had pump lips also but like dads and his skin, lucky shit got it from mum.

My family is beautiful I came out a beast though.

"Dilan, Caroline Jovan!" My auntie called out. I ran towards them and my mum and dad pulled me in for a hug.

"I missed you" I mumbled my mum and dad laughed "we missed you to floss" ah yes floss.

So what happened was one day I was six and we were at a Carnaval I have never been than, anyway I wanted to try fairy floss and when I did I was obsessed and I got it constantly the whole day.

Until I got really sick and was vomiting for a whole week. My dad being the great father he is thinks it's still funny and calls me floss.

"Ahyoy Elena! Stop making me shorter" mum scowled and I smiled innocently "sorry can't help it, I'm daddy girl" I said and dad looked proud.

"my princess" he said ruffling my hair I scowled slapping his hand away.

Dilan looked up at me with a smirk "what?"

'Ma, dad Elena has a boyfriend Cameron told me!" My eyes widen as I whipped around to Cameron he scratched the back of his head "ti si govna" ( you shit ) I spat.

My dad crossed his arms wiggling his eye brows and mum squealed.

I rolled my eyes "I do not have a boyfriend" my dad smiled and mum frowned "I'm expecting to meet my son in law soon" she scolded me.

"Time for me to go gun shopping" dad grinned I groaned than turned to auntie lil "help?" She shook her head chuckling "sorry dear" I pouted.

"Your father was horrible to my boyfriends" she sighed and dad grinned "just looking out for my little sister" she rolled his eyes.

"You should of seen what he did in hear eleven" she said crossing her arms looking at my father.

"I was in the room with my boyfriend and we were well...making out and your father just storms in with a knife and threaten him away and I was dating my crush" she scolded him.

"You fell in love with another man Mike became a drive dealer and rapist" dad shook his head "I told you to stay away from him other wise he would of drugged you and rapped you"

Horror took over us girls features the boys snickered.

"Now, who wants to go to baba and dedo's?" ( grandmother and grandfather )

{*}
We were currently at my wog grandparents place. Dads parents.
And some how we were talking about our finger shape. God.

"I hate my fingers" I sighed they were small and fat than lean towards the top.

Than both my grandparents took my hand.

"Number one" my grandfather said in his thick Macedonian accent. He may been born in American but damn his accent was deep. His green eyes twinkled with cheekiness and his tan skin wrinkled as he smiled his hair was Grey with his round big glasses.

"Beautiful" my grandmother said holding them I looked at my parents and grinned innocently my mother rolled her eyes and dad shook his head.

My grandmother had golden eyes with mousy brown hair her skin was an olive tan with her glasses she pushed them up with her high cheekbones. My family is attractive to investors than there is me.

I'm the special one.

Wait there's Cameron!

I'm a total bitch.

I kissed there cheeks sprawling myself on the floor. I groaned stretching myself like a cat. My family were use to my unusual actions.

"Remember the time you dedo came home saying he shit himself?" My grandmother said chuckling looking at him he shrugged. I giggled exactly remembering that I was eleven and my grandfather came rushing through the door swearing in Macedonian how we shit himself, that was funny.

"Or when dilan was six and kicked him in the nuts?" Dad said laughing.

I burst out laughing us kids were running onto our grandfather since his got a huge stomach anyway, we would bounce off until dilan kicked him in the junk by accident, his face went green and I never imagined how many words in a minute he could curse.

My grandfather scoffed "you want a kick in the balls son?" He threaten dad and dad shut his trap. I smirked.

"Baba, dedo did you know Cameron has a girlfriend?" I whispered to them my grandmother Roza gasped and grandfather Vlado was complaining about time.

I smirked as Cameron glared at me "you know Kat yeah?" They nodded "my best friend is dating my cousin"

"When am I meeting her?"

"I got the perfect ring!"

"Invite her over for dinner"

"I cannot wait to be a great grandmother"

"I'm hungry"

I pat Cameron's back and headed towards the kitchen so raid the wog food.

{*}
Hello!

I enjoyed writing this chapter it was amusing.

Comment~follow~vote
Love, ksenija
Caio