Sassy sunshine

Not edited..
E L E N A*
My phone beeped. I looked down to see a text from Nathan.
Sexiest boy Nathan: sunshine I'm bored

I rolled my eyes and began typing.

: what am I suppose to do?
Sexiest boy Nathan: come over mum keeps asking about you!

I smiled.

: what if I don't wanna?
Sexiest boy Nathan: than my mum will nag me.

: well I'm going to go eat sour patches now.
Sexiest boy Nathan: oh wow fine.

I chuckled stripping out of my clothes and put on a baby blue sillk PJ's it's a tank top and shorts but I'm putting my white fluffy dressing gown with baby blue stars over it.

I slipped on my guts grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Kat and Cameron where sitting on the couch together cuddling. I smiled.

"I'm going out" I said and Cameron looked at my outfit "your not going out in those, plus where you going?"

I rolled my eyes "Nathan wants me over and i can wear what ever I bloody want" I said and he glared at me.

"Shows skin"

"It's hot...like me" I said and walked out of the house flipping him the bird.

"Fuck you!" He shouted and I smirked.

{*}
I knocked on the door nervously fiddling with the packets of lollies.

"Mum your here ear- sunshine?" I chuckled awkwardly "hey" I said and he looked at the lollies.

"Are they for me? Your so sweet" I frowned "no there for your mother" I said and his face fell.

"She's not here" I furrowed my brows more "you said-

"I only said that so you could come over" my heart fluttered.

"Ass" I said pushing past time and jumping on the couch taking the whole thing up.

I took off my dressing gown and caught Nathan starting at my long legs.

"Buddy eyes here" he snapped and looked at me blushing.

"Aww your blushing" I teased and he scowled "move over" he ordered but me being a total ass? Don't bulge.

"My house"

"I'm the guest I deserve respect" I said and he crossed his arms than just laid on top of me.

I squeaked as he pinned me down.

"Get off of me!" I said trying to push him off. He smirked "no way sunshine"

I groaned than I dangerously put my knee where the sun don't shine.

He narrowed his gorgeous hazel eyes at me "I dare you" he mumbled.

And I kneed him not to hard but just to piss him off.

He groaned and fell on the floor clutching his junk.

"Run" he said and I started moving my legs as fast as I could upstairs.