Where are my fuzzy dot socks?

Not edited..
E L E N A*
"Roza sweetheart I would like some Rakija" my grandfather said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Roza stared at him like he grew another head she than laughed looking at me with a raised brow.

"Dedo, I remember Cameron and I got some of that stuff and poured it on the ground, it made a hole".

He shrugged "I'm still living, Rakija could be the cure to cancer" his right with that. It burns your throat and gets you drunk quite easily depends if you get drunk easily or not, but for us? A whole two bottles later and the night is just starting.

"Vlado, it's ten in the morning are you crazy?"

"Yes, your said yes when I proposed" he smiled at her "because I was a stupid love struck puppy" she scoffed "you love me anyway"

"Sadly" she mumbled sitting down next to me. He poured himself a shot of satans piss and took it gasping for air.

"Stupid man" Roza mumbled shaking her head.

"Great way to start the day kiddo" Vlado looked at me winking,

"You will not raise her like that" she than looked at me with wide eyes and continued "if you become like your grandfather your both dead" I gulped nodding.

"Yes baba" we mumbled in sync. She smirked knowing she has the power over everyone.

You gotta have some balls to go against her, if you do that is one reason the tree doesn't have any sticks anymore and her wooden spoons are broken.

Childhood is like survival for us kids, than when we grow up and want to leave they don't want us to.

My feet where cold I shivered "where are my fuzzy dot socks?!"

"You mean these?" Vlado said handing them to me "what were you doing with my socks dedo?"

"Well...they looked pretty comfortable I wanted to try them on.."

"Did you?"

"No, your lucky" I grinned and slid them on my feet.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at the text.

Caito the croc: I lost my nose Eli help!

I stared at the screen. What happened now.

: how high are you?
Caito the croc: 5,6

I face palmed.

Than my phone buzzed it was a text from Chris.

Kiki: I have a bit of a problem..
: Jesus I'm scared.
Kiki: Caitlyn ate our brownies..
: and?
Kiki: they were drugged.

"Dick head" I cursed under my breath and put on my shoes I grabbed Cameron's over sized hoodie than ended right above my knees and kissed my grandparents cheeks.

"Gotta go, see you later okay love you"

"Love you to Caio"
"Bye swe- my Rakija!"

I shook my head and walked out of the door.

{*}
"What the Fuck is wrong with you's? And you" I growled whipping around to Cameron "so this is where your supposedly where huh? Baba made you pancakes but I ate them all ass hole you dick tards"

They stared at me wide eyed.

"Mhm dick tarts..Yu-

I put my hand over her mouth "that's enough taking for you time to sleep" I said and dragged her to the couch.

I covered her with blankets "but why??"

"If you don't go sleep sponge bob will drown" she gasped and closed her eyes.

I flicked her forehead before walking out of the living room crossing my arms looking at all three of these idiots.

"Your welcome" I mumbled and walked straight to the door.

"Wa-

I slammed it right in Chris face and walked back to home.

While I was walking I saw Brad across the road with a girl wrapped around him. He seems happy.

"Elena hey!" He said and I looked back up at him and smiled.

"Hi brad" he smiled I looked at this girl, she was really pretty with brown locks and these big chocolate brown eyes, she was a mix like Chris, she had pump lips to.

"Hi I'm Elena" I stuck out my hand. She shook it grinning at me "April"

"This must be the unlucky girl?" Brad rolled his eyes April scoffed "I know right" I chuckled.

"Yeah, this is my baby" she blushed "I haven't seen you around school" I said mumbling.

"I'm home schooled but tomorrow I'm coming to school it's boring at home I get bored" I smiled at her "I will see you there than, you can meet our crazy group"

"I'm quite crazy myself, see you there" I waved and kept walking.

"Sunshine!" I groaned "what Nathan?!"

"I have cupcakes.." I looked at him with a raised brow "mum told me to go give you some" I blushed.

"Tell her I said thank you" he nodded.

"Get in the car" I sighed and got in. I looked at the chocolate cupcakes and instantly took one taking a bite into heaven. The chocolate melted on my tongue making me moan.

"She's the best I swear" he chuckled "yeah she is.."

Than it was silent.

"Apparently the formal is coming up" he said nervously. This caught my attention.

"Really? I'm excited!"

"Same" he mumbled.

"What do you do if you wanna ask this girl out?" I felt this pang to my chest.

"O-oh do something special for her take her to a dinner than ask her" he nodded smiling.

"Thanks sunshine"

"No problem" I mumbled.

No problem at all.

{*}
Aww Elena,
I'm excited to write about formal eeeeeee! It's gonna be so good.

Comment~follow~vote
Love ksenija,
Caio