Stupid boy

Hola!
I just wanna ask y'all something before this chapter begins..
I have been reading sh*t tons of cliche book lately pardon my language.

Anyway so I thought why not make one?
And so I did.

It's called 20 shades of Valerie. Hmm?

So I wrote a chapter and to be honest it's not that bad actually I'm impressed with myself. But I wanna know if you would read it cause I don't wanna just make it and no one read it.

Plus the setting is more 'better' you could say.

Sorry for this just comment if I should publish it or nah.

Enjoy your chapter!

Not edited...
E L E N A*
My parents have had a talk to Alanna and when they finished she was crying. I thought my parents did something wrong but it's just been a difficult subject for her. Plus her parents already arranged a marriage to a drug dealing family.

But when the time comes Dilan being the 'prince charming' he is will stop them.

I rolled my eyes at Kat just awed at him.

"Aren't you just cute" she cooed giving him a bear hug.

"Ugh Kat let me go" he wiggled in her grip but she pinched his cheeks.

"I need to show her the spare room" Kat let him go and blew him a kiss "off you go lover boy"

He looked around than flipped us the bird.

"Piss of ass hat" Alanna grinned "thank you so much Eli" I grinned "anytime now, if the devil bothers you tell him I will get him" I smirked and she smirked also "it's alright I do boxing"

We fist bumped "alright sweetcheeks off to bed"

She blew me a kiss "night asscheeks" I couldn't help but giggle.

The two of them went upstairs and Kat turned to me "she's so fucking pretty" she mumbled and I nodded.

She was high cheek bones structured jaw she was stunning.

"Dilan has got himself a good one" I mumbled "little shit" I couldn't agree with her more.

"Well it's pretty late I better go" Kat said and I nodded I pulled her into a hug kissing both of her cheeks "cya bitch"

She winked and walked through the hall way "bye whore" and she was out.

{*}
"Sunshine you little slut" I whipped my head around and gave Nathan my best glare.

"If kills could kill I would be six feet under ground" he mumbled "boy even deeper" i growled "I saw you flirting with the new sub" he smirked and my eyes widen.

"I was fucking asking him for homework you Kucar Sir! ( cock cheese )"

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"Figure it out yourself if your gonna be a Smartass" I snapped.

"You know you love me" He cooed blowing me a kiss.

"At the moment I wish you were fucking getting eaten alive by a hungry female tiger" his eyes widen and he decided to shut up.

"That's what I thought"

He than opened his mouth to say something and I slapped my hand to his mouth glaring at him "I don't wanna hear your bull shit now Crawford" I seethed.