Prince charming

Not edited....picture of Dilan...lets make his eyes back to green instead of blue :) and his hair blonde
D I L A N*
( surprise! )
**

"Dilan!" Alanna called out pouting her lip crossing her arms.

I stared at her lips. So big and kissable.

Mate, your fourteen relax.

I pulled myself out of the my trance and looked at her furrowing my brows "yes kukla? ( doll )"

She groaned "I hate when you call me that" I winked at her "just for you" she blushed and I smirked.

"Making you blush am I?" She glared at me "I hate you" she mumbled "no you don't, I helped you"

Her face soften "oh I need to tell you..uh" she whispered and I pulled her up to my room. I locked the door and leaned against is crossing my arms.

She sat on the bed her face blank.

"What happened?" I asked softly running my hands through my soft hair.

"I saw them today"

It took me awhile to register what she said as in 'them' and then it clicked.

My face turned hard as stone as I clenched my jaw "what did they do?" I clenched my first glaring at the Kendall Jenner poster on my wall.

So what if I had her in my wall? I thought she was hot.

"They almost beat me" she shivered her eyes tearing up as she averted her eye contact to the floor.

The first tear rolled down her creamy skin I rushed to her and cradled her in my arms.

"It's okay, I won't let them get to you, I promise"

She didn't say anything.

"Through out school and the rest of your life" I placed my hand to my heart.

That's a pretty big promise but if it comes to seeing this pretty sass ball everyday that it will be good.

"That's a big promise.." She trailed off studying my face.

"I know, but I keep my word" I mumbled and she nodded sticking out her pinky. I linked it with hers and she grinned looking up at me.

I froze my breath hitching staring into those big grey eyes.

"You have pretty eyes.." She mumbled to herself and I grinned.

"Thank you kukla" she blushed smiling.

"It's okay Diavolo ( devil )" she replied smoothly with her Italian accent.

I love how she speaks Italian to me makes me want to listen to her all day. Which I do I'm not complaining.

I liked her ever since she came she caught my eyes she didn't cake up her face didn't wear whore-ish clothes and didn't even have to try.

I remember all the boys were staring at her they wanted to 'hook up' with her but I instantly became her friend protecting her from those ass holes.

She's to special, sure she's the devil but I like this devil.

"Dani!" My sister yelled and I got up.

"Let me go see what this idiot wants" Alanna chuckled shaking her head lying her jead on the pillow.

"Okay."

I got up and left my room running downstairs to see my sister sitting with Cameron on the dining table she had her hands together sitting up straight.