Air horns and boats.

Not edited..
E L E N A*
I than blew the air horn.

All the tents moved and there was a a couple squeals.

"Jayden was that you?!" Kat shouted and I giggled "no! Who was it?!"

They all started arguing.

"Well my girlfriend isn't in bed with me" Nathan said and the fell silent.

I quickly ran to a tree and climbed up it grabbing branches like a monkey.

I sat at the top above the camp site smirking.

I blew the horn again, again, and again.

"Where is she?!" Kat said her hair was like a birds nest she was in a dressing gown her hands on her hips.

I blew it for a long time and she looked up.

Hiding behind the leaves well I tried.

"I can see your cheap k mart Shoes" she said and I cursed under my breath.

"How did you even get my horn!?" Jayden asked looking up at me his hands in the air.

"Don't leave it on my chair" I said shaking my head "were late! Get dressed into swim wear" I said slowly climbing down the tree.

"Oh yeah, I forgot" Kat said scratching the back of her head.

{*}
I was in my ruby red bikinis the top was in a shape of a crop top and the back was bare, but the bottoms were a perfect fit for my bum.

I was wearing a dark denim high waisted shorts and a tight black tank top my hair pulled into two Dutch braids.

I was sitting in the car next to Nathan his hand intwined with mine and his other hand on the steering wheel.

Kat and Cameron were in the back and Jayden and Mariana went with Stefan, Percy back at the camp site.

"My family hasn't found out we're dating yet be careful" I said to Nathan and he grinned nodding.

"Anything for you babe" I stuck my tongue out grinning.

Than Beyoncé's song 'Beautiful Liar' featuring Shakira began playing on the CD.

I looked back at Kat and squealed. We loved this song and this Duo the best.

"Ooh Beyoncé, Beyoncé" Kat sang.

"Ooh Shakira, Shakira" I sang.

Kat was Beyoncé because she mostly looked like her than me and I was Shakirathats what we said when we were younger.

"He said I'm worth it, his one desire" We both sang together I reached back and grabbed her hand grinning.

The boys chuckled.

"I know things about 'EM you wouldn't wanna read about'
He kissed me, his one and only..beautiful liar,
Tell me how you tolerate the things you just found out about"

"You never know why are we the ones to who suffer!"

"We are here!" Nathan said and Kat and I groaned.

"We were just getting into it" Kat mumbled and than I remembered.

"We can play it on the boat" I said grinning than we both squealed "good cause we need to finish"