full moon

Not edited..
N A T H A N I E L*
She moaned.

I swear if she doesn't stop with that I'm gonna ugh,

"Babe don't do it again" I mumbled she smirked and took a bite out of the stake sandwich I made and moaned.

I grabbed her and pulled her on my lap she squeaked and looked at me innocently "food whore" Kat shouted and I laughed.

"I Don't care food is my favourite thing ever" she grinned taking a huge bite out of the sandwich.

"I thought I was your favourite thing ever" I smirked and she snorted.

"Ha, you wish"

Her eyes than trailed to the five bags of chocolate peanuts sitting on the table.

"Sunshine...no" I warned her and she got up.

"I'm just getting water" she said "bullshit" Kat mumbled in the background.

She walked off to get some 'water'.

"Elena hands off the Peanuts" Jayden warned i whipped my head around to see her give him a sheepish smile.

"just checking how much sugars they have" i rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"uh huh, sure fatty"

"Elena you fat pig" Kat snorted and us boys laughed. she scoffed "says you, you say your hungry all the time" she mumbled.

kat had a blank face "i'm hungry though.." she mumbled looking into her lap.

"Elena i told you not to touch the peanuts, now come here" she crossed her arms and sat on my lap.

"your getting a punishment" i whispered huskily in her ear as i grabbed her thigh. she jumped as i squeezed it rubbing her thigh.

"what is that?" she whispered back staring at me.

"you can't have any cola"

"dammit Nathan!"

{*}

E L E N A*

we were all outside in the fire the parents and Dilan and Alanna have gone to the caravan park for a couple nights to go fishing at the lake there, we are joining them tomorrow to go on the boats.

we shared the packets of peanuts and were giggling.

"how about we share funny awful memories" we all nodded as Mariana said that.

"i will go first" Jayden through his hand up.

"so i was at a club with my friend Ashton and we were with these chicks and we were crazy drunk and we were about to go into..erm anyway i was so hyped but it was so dark i couldn't see her face and so than in the morning i looked at her and she was about twice my age like fifty!" we burst out laughing.

i threw a chocolate coated Peanut into my mouth catching it.

"my turn!" Kat said grinning.

"so it was seventh grade and i was walking back home with Aurora" Danilo who was next to me Stiffened.

"and i needed to go toilet" i snorted i remember her texting me how she shat herself it was one of the most funniest things ever.

"we were almost home to!" she whined sighing "and i just walking all of a sudden and i said 'rory i need to go toilet' and she just stopped and said 'don't do it Kat!'" a blush rose to her face cameron was laughing.