Fucking Crows

Not edited...
E L E N A*
These fucking crows won't shut up!

Pardon my language but damn, do they gotta let the whole world I'm here it's like.

'Hi guys I'm a crow, I shit on people and swoop down on them cause I wanna scare them I'm annoying asf so yeah'

I'm gonna shoot them with a potato gun.

"Shut up!" I shouted and it went silent, I huffed and face planted in the pillow heaving a sigh.

"Sunshine be quiet" I squeaked and I looked to see Nathan shirtless lying next to me.

Oh yeah I forgot out mothers bought us a tent so we can sleep together in it on purpose.

"Pho shuft uph" I said muffled he chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.

I slapped his arm "no touching" I warned lifting my head, I probably looked like shit it right now I couldn't care less.

"Seems like your no morning person" he mumbled.

"Well if your gonna be annoying go join those crows!" I snapped he stared at me "you hot when your angry"

A blush rose to my cheeks "whatever" I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair into a high pony tail "I'm going to eat" I said grabbing a baggy jumper.

I put it on a log with some ugg boots and was out the tent.

Cameron was out and sitting by himself with a cup in his hands staring at the fire.

"Morning devil" he said cheerfully
"Shut up you baboon" I replied.

He grinned and took a long sip of his cup I made bacon it's still warm go eat it.

I nodded and went to see bacon on a plate I grabbed a bottle of water and sat next to him in a camping chair "Jayden has the bike" Cameron said.

Jayden was our older cousin Marianas elder brother. They had a younger brother around our age or An year older his name is Danilo.

"Great it's been ages since I road on his bike" I said and we high five.

I took a monster bite out of the bacon and moaned "good job this is good" I said chewing like a cow.

"I know"

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness but continued eating.

The fire was so warm huge flame with wood burning, camping chairs formed in circles around it and beer bottles around us, the sky was a light blue with no clouds it was fresh air and a bit chilly but soon it will warm up.

I finished my bacon and threw the plastic plate into the fire, it popped and I giggled i loved throwing leafs, plastic bottles and plates in the fire it would just go huge but I would always get told off because it would create black smoke and that stuff is horrible.

I skulled down the cold icy water and burped Cameron shook his head and I shrugged "give me a break"

"Pig" I threw the bottle at him.

"There is a mouse on my tent!" Kat squealed and the tent moved.

I burst out laughing and Cameron joined me and rushed over to the tent and scared the rodent off.

Kat popped her head out her hair was messy like a birds nest her eyes had bags under them she was not a morning person.

"You look like shit" I commented cheekily she turned to me and gave me a blank look "you are shit" I laughed and threw the plastic bottle in the fire.

It made a bigger pop and I giggled again.

"Boo" i squeaked and turned around so fast lucky I didn't break my neck in the process.

Nathan had a smirk on his gorgeous face and I groaned "asshole" I slapped his arm and he laughed.

"I hate you"

"We all know you Don't" I rolled my eyes "I have second thoughts about this.." I mumbled and he smacked my butt " you would never leave me"

True.

"Smack my ass one more time and your ass is in the fire" I hissed and his eyes widen "relax kitten, get use to it"

I narrowed my gaze at him scowling.

Ha you know you wanna get your ass slapped.

Alright Elena relax.

"Make me a white tea please" I ordered and he actually went off to do it "of course princess" I grinned and looked back at the fire.

"Elena do you have a boyfriend?" I heard someone say I looked to see Jayden poking his head out of his tent raising a brow.

"No...not yet" I mumbled the last part under my breath "I heard that who is he?"

"Leave him alone" I said glaring at him "it's that fella Mariana wouldn't stop gushing about is it?"

"Pretty much who wouldn't gush over him" I said honestly.

"Nathan your in deep shit with my cousin!" I said and he came out with two cups he gave me one and looked at Jayden "alright Nathan do you like my cousin?"

He nodded.

"Okay..if you make her eyes tear up I'm going to break your pretty boy face and shove it up your ass than get the crows to eat your balls off Si?"

Nathan's eyes were large and his face paled a little "than" Jayden continued "break your neck with a crowbar"

I scowled at Jayden and Nathan looked as if he was going to shit himself.

"Si" he replied taking a sip of coffee "okay just use a condom"

I picked up a stick and threw it at him he laughed zipping the tent back up and I looked at Nathan blushing.

"Don't worry about him" I said smiling sheepishly "it's fine I got some protection opinion my bag" he winked and I scowled.

"Idiot"

"I'm your idiot"

"True"

{*}
Hiiiii
I liked writing this chapter it was funny!
Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment~follow~vote
Love, Xenia