Revenge and kisses

Picture of Caitlyn, not edited...
E L E N A*
Caitlyn was pissed.

Apparently Chris bullied her through the whole primary school years and she wasn't happy.

Chris noticed it was her to and tried to apologise but he did really bad things to her.

Called her inappropriate words called her ugly and bagged her when her grandmother passed.

"I'm gonna kick his balls if there's any! And shove them up his fucking ass!" I rubbed her back soothingly "I don't want this idiot to do anything with me"

"I hate him" she seethed.

"I'm not happy to Caito lets get him back!" I smirked and she looked up at me brushing her hair back behind her ears.

"His got a white BMW let's put pain all over it, I got some in the garage"

So we planned this Out.

{*}

the plan was to wear hoodies and masks we than would go to action when he was gone.

We were at his house now Nathan has picked him up along with Cameron and they went to the shops.

"Go" I whispered and we threw paint all over his car. We giggled Caito seemed happy now

The car was no longer white but now a rainbow. Caitlyn put her signature neatly in black on the front in big hand writing.

"Our job is done ladies" Kat said we all high five.

Than my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at it.

Sexiest boy Nathan: don't think I didn't see you, head home now.

My jaw dropped.

How dare he name himself sexiest boy that's nick Bateman!

"Guys Nathan saw us he told me to get home now" there eyes widen "let's go quickly run!" I could see there car. We ran behind the bushes.

There car drove in the drive way.

"My baby!" Chris shouted rushing to his car. We all stifled a laughter.

"Who did this!?" He said whining.

Sexiest boy Nathan: you did it.
Me: yeah. We are in deep shit aren't we?
Nathan smiled.
Sexiest boy Nathan: yeah sunshine.

"It says Cj....Cj..who could be cj..-

"Caitlyn Jackson!"

"Run!" Caito said we got up I looked at Nathan winked at him. Cameron stared at Kat in awe and Chris? He was furious.

We sprinted down the street Chris hot on our tracks.

But us three were in the running team so we were faster than him.

We stepped in sync our laughters echoing in the street.

I felt good, free.

"His catching up!" I said and we sprung our legs brining our knees higher.