Shits gonna go down.

Not edited....AMENDATOMANOVSKA I wasn't joking when I said I would do a chapter about this ;)
E L E N A*
We were going camping.

My parents, Dilan, Alanna, My grandparents, Cameron, auntie Lil, Kat, Nathan, Sara and his sister.

Wog camping because Nathan is Macedonian and I did not know that.

I drank my large chocolate thick shake from maccas and exaggerated a sign.

"Are w-

"Ask that one more time and I'm shoving a stick up your ass" Kat warned and I huffed. I was laid in the back yes I made it a bed and Cameron and Kat were in the front.

I bit down into a chicken nugget and looked out the window.

We were in the middle of no where, I mean there were cars but it was just land, and than there was the bush. An actual bush.

"Turn here" Kat said and he turned left onto a dirt track.

"We are here!" I sang with joy Cameron chuckled and Kat shook her head "just follow it into gulpa road" she told him and he nodded.

The road was very bumpy, but I wasn't complaining my head was out the window like a dog.

"I wanna climb on the roof"

"Do it, I dare you" Cameron smirked and I nodded "Kat you coming!"

"You are insane but sure"

"Than makes you mental" she shrugged and he stopped, we quickly climbed on the roof and he slowly began driving.

I whooped, it was hot the wind was cool though, I held tight on the car there were these thing on the top for bikes so I gripped onto those.

Kat took my hand and grinned "this is cool" I nodded and I heard loud music.

Thats us.

He turned onto gulpa road and we went down a little more until there was this huge camp site, tents for Shelter and sleeping, Fire, fishing rods out, and the good old swing.

The river was clean as usual, and we always swing off it into the water and it's not to cold and not to warm it's just right.

He speed up and we screamed well Kat squealed.

"Elena Jasmine summer!" Ma screeched in horror "what are you doing on the roof!?" Her eyes widen in horror.

"I was on here the whole time" I joked and she squinted her eyes "I'm gonna faint" she mumbled.

"I'm joking Ma it was just when we turned into here I promise!" She glared at me and smacked my head.

I hissed in pain and Cameron laughed.

I glared at him and walked off.

I than saw Mariana Jayden and Danilo in the river.

I grinned lucky I was wearing bikinis under.

I took off my clothes leaving me in my peach coloured crop top bikini. My hair was in Dutch braids.

"Hello everyone!" I wanted running to the swing.

Kat and Cameron behind me I got to it and got on "push me cammy!"

We both giggled and Kat laughed he gave me a big push and I squealed and splashed into the water.

I swam up and My cousins cheered, I grinned and went to Mariana "kako Si?" ( how are you?)

She smirked "dobro" ( good ) "Ti?" ( you )

"Dobro"

Cameron squealed like a pig and was in the water, I giggled as he swam up a blush crawling to his neck Kat Snickered.

She ran back the rope in her hands than ran forward launching it off she flipped us off and was in the water with a big splash.

She swam up smiling innocently.

"Kids!" Dedo called from the top and we turned "there is a snake!" Us girls squealed while the boys just ran to the top.

I got pushed back by Cameron and I screamed "you fuciing old hag move your saggy ass!" I pushed him back, he squeaked and I bolted at the top.

I was panting and Dedo laughed and slowly made his way down to the river, and now he was in the water.

"Dedo there is a snake in there!" My eyes widen in horror.

"Sunshine he just wanted you crazy kids out so he could go in" I turned to see a sexy topless Nathan.

"Jesus Christ" I mumbled.

"Here" he said passing me a can of sun kist "thanks my friend"c

"Friend zoned" Cameron whispered and I whacked him.

I winked at Nathan and opened the car taking a long nice sip.

"This is going to be a great trip" he smirked pushing me against the tree.

No one was around we walked far.

"I know" I whispered than his lips captured mine.

{*}
HIII
So I tried updating again but sorry this chapter wasn't as long I just have some issues going on right now.

I hope you enjoyed!
Comment~follow~vote
Love, Xenia