Awkward

..not edited..
E L E N A*
I looked in the mirror smiling.

I wore white high waisted jeans that were ripped at the knee, I wore a black tank top and a leather jacket over hanging on my shoulders.

My hair was in a messy but amazing bun bits of hair falling freely in my face.

I had mascara, lip gloss and a tiny bit of blush.

"Put these sandals on" I nodded as she passed me the nude coloured Roman sandals.

"Cameron is gonna drop you off good luck okay?" She hugged me kissing my cheek. I hugged her back.

"Will do" she wiped away a fake tear "my baby is growing up!" I rolled my eyes "Elena!" Dad called and Kat pushed me out the house "I got this one have fun" she kissed Cameron's cheek and closed the door.

Cameron and I walked to the car I opened the door and got in strapping myself in a seat belt. Cameron turned the car on and we drove off the faint sound of the radio in the background.

"You excited?" He asked and I nodded.

"I remember I put a note on Kats locker" I gasped.

"You were snake?!" He raised his brow "snake?" He asked in confusion.

"You just left an 'S' you expect us to think that's you?!" He grinned.

"We are here, please tell her than she's been dying to know" he nodded giving me a is on the cheek.

"Cya"

"Bye"

I shut the door and watched as he drove off. My stomach began filling with butterfly's as I took a step into the diner.

I gulped and looked around until my eyes met a familiar hazel ones.

No it can't be.

I looked at him his hair messy. As usual he wore a tight grey v-neck and black washed jeans. He looked great.

I began walking to him and he smiled at me. A nervous smile.

"Hey Nathan, what are you doing here?"

"Oh just uh, waiting for someone" I smirked "who is this someone huh?"

"You."

I froze and stared at him "y-you wrote the letter?!" I whispered.

He nodded avoiding eye contact.

"So what is it you wanted to ask me?" I said sliding into the booth.

"I- I want you to-to-

- help me to get this girl to formal with me"

My heart sunk and he looked down at his phone.

"I-I gotta go" he said getting up and ran out.

I ran after him but he was already in his car and sped off.

And I just stood there and felt broken.

N A T H A N I E L*
Fuck!

What is wrong with me?! I just freaked out and left her. Until I pulled out my phone and called her.