Cock blocked

Not edited...
Six months later.
E L E N A*
I than run into the room blowing the air horn. They jumped and looked at me glaring.

"Get cock blocked fuckers!" I said giving Kat and Cameron the finger "time for dinner horny shit faces!" I announced and they groaned.

Cameron whispered something in her ear which made her blush.

"If I repeat are going to be talking bodies I suggest you go some place else as I will be next door" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Talking bout talking bodies.."

"Talking bodies! I got one so put it on me!" I sang Tove Lo's song 'talking bodies'.

"Mum bought Kentucky fried chicken!" And than the three of us raced downstairs me winning of course.

"Here are your nuggets" Mum said putti my nugget meal in front of me with my peach ice tea.

I grinned bursting open the nuggets and shoved one in your mouth.

Everyone was eating.

I looked at Kat and Cameron to see them talking and smiling. I slumped my shoulders.

I miss Nathaniel he just has not been talking to me as much lately.

And the weird thing is I'm in love with him. In love. He probably doesn't even feel the same way but I have learnt to accept that I do love him and I can.

My phone beeped and I unlocked it to see a text from my best friend.

Kat: you miss him don't you?

I looked up at her to see her giving me a look of sympathy.

: obviously.
Kat: don't worry his gonna come back.
: k.

I looked up to see her glaring at me.

Kat: don't you dare 'K' me ever again or I will have your head!

I couldn't help but giggle she grinned at me.

Suddenly the door bell rang and I sat up from my seat "I will get it!" I declared walking to the door. I opened it and no one was there I looked down to see a note there.

Elena.

It had my name t the front. I frowned and opened it.

Baby meet me at mine at midnight xx.
- NC

I knew who that exactly was.

Nathaniel Crawford.

{*}
"Do you want me to stay?" Kat asked and I shook my head "it's fine but thanks I will text you in the morning" I kissed her cheek and was out the car.

I waved at her looked at his house and the curtains were opened.

I saw josey in there and than her lips were on his.

My breath hitched as I felt the tears brim in my eyes.

I walked straight through the door and he pushed her away.

"What the fuck?!" He raised his voice glaring at her.

I stared at them.

"I-I" I couldn't talk as if there was a lump in my throat.

"Babe no it's not what it looks like she came at me first please forgive me" I said and I shook my head and ran out, I ran down the street and a car beeped.

It was Kat she had a stone look on her face so I jumped in her car covering my face with my hands.

"I fucking saw, I'm going to break her neck with a clothes hanger than shove it up her ass!" She hissed through gritted teeth.

"Let's get you to bed" she did and sped off. I looked through the rear view mirror to see Nathan running until we were to fast he stopped and stood there in the middle of the road.

{*}
I woke up the sunlight streaming through my windows.

I groaned and than I remembered what happened last night.

Josey, Nathan kiss.

"Sunshine" Nathan croaked barging into my room.

I didn't meet his eyes as I laid down on the pillow.

"She kissed me she came to my house I don't know why she just came and she made herself in I'm so sorry sunshine I would never do that to you" he than mumbled something under his neath and I caught was 'I love'.

"Okay" was all I said hugging myself.

"Do you forgive me" he said and I looked at him in his eyes, he held no lies all There was is Sadness and love.

"Fine" I said and than he was next to me and I was in his arms.

"I love you" he blurted out and I froze time stopping.

He loves me.

He actually loves me.

"Say something baby girl" he whispered and I looked up at him.

"I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss.

He grinned and smashed his lips to mine "you don't know how long I wanted to say that" he murmured against my lips.

A blush crept to my face smiling.

"Same cupcake same" he than cringed.

"Don't call me cupcake"

"But your my cupcake" I pouted and he grinned "I'm you cupcake" he said and I ran my fingers through his soft dark curly hair.

"I love you, I love your lips I love your cute little nose, I love your Beautiful long blonde hair I love your soft skin I love your blush I love when your thinking your tongue sticks out I love how when you get scared you cuddle into me and I love your eyes your eyes show me love and how you look me at makes me love you more"

My eyes were teared up.

"I can't get enough of you sunshine your my sunshine" he nuzzled his face into my hair.

"And sunshine?"

"Hmm?"

"I tripped you over on purpose."

"Good."

{*}
Oh my gosh, there so cute!
This chapter was filled with shit loads of emotions.
I'm gonna post the epilogue up tonight! And maybe even sequel yay!

Comment~follow~vote
Love, Ksenija