Ch. 14

As we ran across the roof tops we started to get bored. "Hey Leo?" I called from behind everyone. "Yea lily?" Leo said stopping at the edge of a roof. "Can we do something fun for training today?" I said softly. "Oh alright!" Leo said when he saw my puppy dog eyes. "Let's play king of the mountain with the dragons gate." Leo said as he went to the gate and stood in the middle o the ropes running across the buildings. "Ok so how we gonna do this?" Leala said in a whisper. "Yea Beating Leo at King of the mountain is almost impossible!" Mikey said. "What if we did the unpredictable!" Raph said. "Ooo I know we can be our selfs! Do our own thing!" I said excitedly. "That's a good plan lily!" Donnie said. Mikey went out first. He put in his ear buds and started to brake dance slash fight. "Mikey!" Leo said aggravated. Then leala went out reading a book. "Oh come on leala! That's not even fighting!" Leo said angrily. Leala placed her staff in his face. "Shh!" Leala said and walked to the other side. Donnie went out and had perfectly planned the exact locations of his throwing stars. "Donnie!" Leo said. I giggled then watched raph cross. 'What should I do?' I thought as raph got across. "Come on lily!" Mikey called. "I flipped open my fans and stepped out onto the wire. "Now what?" Leo said turning to me. I decided to hold one fan up by my face being shy. Then I attacked with the flight of the dragon. A move splinter taught me. I managed to cross. "Ok all of you but lily cheated!" Leo said. "Just because we did not fight the way you wanted us to does not mean we cheated." Raph said as we went back to the lair. Leo dragged behind. I looked back as we went into the sewers.

•authors note•

Sorry it's short! I wanted to get it up before bedtime. I'll try to get the rest up soon!