Together, How Sweet

Tomboy of the Pack
Song: What the Hell- Avril Lavigne

Chapter Six

Rae's POV

"Right class, today we are doing tennis. So go down to the courts, I'll be there in fifteen!" Mr Hama shouts while the rest of us groan. Don't get me wrong, tennis is okay but so damn boring.

"Why tennis?" I mumble to Josh as we walk down to the tennis courts.

"I know right, its balls!" he grins.

"Wow" I chuckle, racing him to the court.

Our tennis courts were a mix of netball and tennis pitches, tennis being the white lines and netball being orange. Of course, having PE after lunch means there's loads of rubbish around. There were four rows of two tennis nets on each, all complete with two tennis rackets and a tennis ball; and for an odd reason, a rugby ball.

"Hey Jace, catch!" I heard Mason's voice. Looking over, I saw him throwing the rugby ball to Jace, just missing my head. I growl towards him, watching the usual smirk pry on his lips.

"Hey, its menna be tennis?" Josh questions.

"Who cares?" I ask, running over to Jace. "Hey buddy" I say before snatching to rugby ball.

"Hey!" he shouts.

Laughing, I toss the ball towards Kayla and her minions.

"Watch it, tomboy" she snarls while Mason runs to pick up the ball, of course, the odd word that I will never want to know of goes around before he leaves them alone with an irritated face. Lacey came running over to me, smiling.

"I got Jace, you get Mason"

Grinning, I understood her plans and we ran off.

"What is this?" I ask as Mason threw the ball back to Jace, "Piggy in the middle?"

Jace kicked the ball back. Jumping up, I knocked the ball away. I laughed before running after it behind Mason. Shoving him forward, he just managed to pick it up, tossing it to Jace. Lacey caught it, before Jace was behind her, tickling her sides. I looked over and saw Josh running forward towards it until Alexis pulled him back, laughing.

"R-Rae!" Lace laughed, badly throwing the ball. Mason leapt forwards, grabbing it.

He kicked it along the ground, the rugby ball going this way and that. Alexis sprinted forwards, kicking it towards me.

"Not today, Skater Girl" Mason spoke as I rushed forwards towards the target. Arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back, before Mason picked up the ball, holding it in his grasp.

"It's not right touching girls." Alexis spoke, laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------