Chapter 4

Before I knew it we were in Russia. We went to our hotel, and checked in. As soon as I got into the room I put my bag down, and took out the file for our mission. I have a really bad feeling about this mission. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Yea, that has to be it, but my gut is usually always right. I wish Steve wasn't here though. Now don't get me wrong I love him and glad that I don't have to be alone in this, but I'm afraid he'll get hurt. I can't lose him. I won't be able to live without him. "Hey," he says with a look of pity. He knows how hard this is on me. I told him a couple of weeks after we started dating. Surprisingly he didn't walk away from me. And I'm thankful for that. "Hi," I said showing him just a little smile, so he won't ask me if I'm okay. Because I can't lie to him, and I won't. "Are you okay?" Damn it. "Yea, I'm fine. Why?" "Ever since you got the call about the mission you seemed off," "I'm just thinking that's all," "You know you can tell me anything right?" Now I just feel bad. I just don't want him to worry. "It's just, I'm worried something bad will happen to you, and I won't be able to save you," "Natasha, you don't need to worry about me I will be fine." "No, you don't know that. If something happens to you tomorrow I won't be able to forgive myself. I need you Steve." He opens he's arms, and I go straight to them. Then I start crying. "It's gonna be okay." He says as he kisses the top of my head. I feel something drop on to my head. I look up and realize he crying too. "I love you so much Natasha," " I love you too Steve." He kisses my forehead once more and walks away towards his bag. "Come on, it's getting late, let's just go to bed," "Okay." We got ready for bed and laid down. My hand on his chest, his arm on my waist. Neither of us go to sleep. To worried about what tomorrow will come. "Steve." "Yea, Nat?" I need to tell him this. "Whatever happens tomorrow....if something happens to me...I need you to go and leave me behind." "Wait, what?!? What are you talking about Natasha? I'm not going to do that!" "Steve you have to, if they find out that I love you they'll kill you, and I can't let that happen." "But I can't let you die either," "Steve-" "No Natasha, you mean too much to me for me to just leave you behind." I'm quiet after that. I don't know what else to say to him that will change his mind. "Let's just not think about what will go wrong okay? Let's go to sleep,we're gonna need it." Steve said. You can tell by the way his voice sounded that he was sad. Sad that I asked him to do that. I just don't want him to get hurt. "Okay" I replied. Although I don't think I could go to sleep. Ten minutes later though I hear Steve's deep slow breaths. I laid my head and hand back on his chest, and I close my eyes trying not to think about tomorrow. Soon I fall asleep.

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a while, and I'm sorry.  Two weeks ago I got my wisdom teeth taken out, and I didn't feel up to updating, then school started back for me last week and then I have practice right after that. It depends on school how often I update now. And once again I'm sorry!