Chapter 11

Steve and I have been together for seven months now. Today we are going on a date, he said it's some fancy restaurant not to far away from his apartment. Fancy restaurant means wearing fancy clothes, which in my case would be a dress. I haven't really decided what dress to wear though. I have never stressed about picking the perfect dress for a guy. Mainly because, every time I do go out on a date, it was for a mission. But I went on dates with Steve before I'm just nervous every time I do. For some reason. I finally decided to pick a dress which would be my red one. It goes down to my knees, fits my curves real nicely, and has low sleeves. I set it out on the bed and grab my black heels, and put them beside the dress. Then I start working on my makeup. After that I start working on my hair. My hair has gotten longer again, so I pin my long curly, red hair to one side of my head. Then the rest of it hangs on the other side. I put on my dress and my shoes, then I hear someone walk through door. "Natasha?" Steve called. "In here!" I yelled as I was putting on my earrings. I turn around and his eyes got big as he smiled. "You look gorgeous," he gawked. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," I smiled. He really didn't. If anything he looked as handsome as ever. He was wearing a black suit with an open neck shirt underneath, no tie. "Shall we go?" He asked as he held his arm out for me to grab. I put my arm out to hold onto his and we walked out of the apartment. We went down to the car and he held the door for me like the gentleman he is.
*********
We walked into the restaurant and they guided us to our seats. It was a really fancy restaurant. The tables had candles lit up and a flower in the middle. It was so nice. The waiter went ahead and poured us a glass of champagne, and told us he'll give us a minute to decide what we want from the menu. "I think I'm going to get the chicken salad." I told Steve. "I going to get the steak." He replied. "How did it go sparring with Sam today?" I asked him. "He got me down once," he smiled. "About time someone took you down, Rogers," I chuckled.  The waitress came back and took our orders and left again. "Do you remember your parents," he uttered. My head shot up. Why would he want to know about that? "Why?" I asked looking at him. "Just curious, I mean I talk about my past to you all the time, but you don't ever talk about yours," he implied. "Well, your past involves saving the world, and mine involves torture and murder. Why would you want to know about that?" I pointed out. "Look, you don't have to tell me all about your past. At least, not yet," he reasoned. "No, no I don't remember them. I was too young when they died to remember them." I sighed. " I didn't mean to make you upset-" " you didn't. It's fine, I mean, you were just trying to know more about me. I understand," I reassured him. "What about your parents? I mean what were they like?" I asked. The waiter came back and poured us more wine and told us our food should be out shortly. "I didn't know my dad he died in the war. My mom was a nurse, so she always took care of me when I got really sick," he said sadly. "What made you want to keep fighting after you woke up?" I asked continuing with the questions. "It kept me distracted," he spoke in a low voice. "Distracted from what?" What does he need to be distracted of? "Well, after I woke up I found out everyone I knew and loved was gone. If I find something to distract me, then I'll just spend all the time I have realizing how lonely I really am." He sadly smiled. I put my hand on top of his and we both smiled. "You're not going to be lonely anymore," I promised him. We ate our dinner, payed for our food, and left.
*****
We arrived at his apartment, or I should say our apartment because I never leave. We both walk into the bedroom and start putting our pajamas on, which for me only includes one of Steve's shirt. I turn around and Steve was shirtless. I seen him shirtless before, its just somethings different. "Like what you see?" He smirked. "Don't get cocky, Rogers," I smiled and walked into the bathroom to change. I had a problem though, I couldn't reach my zipper of my dress. I walked out of the bathroom, and Steve was still shirtless, but in his pajama pants. "Steve?" I called. "Yeah?" He replied. "Can you unzip me? I can't reach it." I asked helplessly. "Um, yeah of course." He sounded nervous. He came behind me and started to unzip. Meanwhile, I was starting to get chills up my spine from his touch. He finished unzipping, and my dress slid down my body. I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck, so I turned around. His face was so close to mine. Before I knew it, we were kissing. Slowly and passionately. I grabbed him and pushed him on the bed, but we never stopped kissing. This will be the first time me and Steve done it. We've never gotten this far. Steve turned us over, so he was on top. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He acknowledged. "Why don't you show me?" I said seductively. He started kissing my neck and going down to my breasts. He struggled pulling off my bra, so I helped him pull it off. I pulled off his pants, which would leave us both in our underwear. He kept kissing down until he got to my panties. He looked at me as if to ask me permission, and I nodded. He slipped them off and slipped his off too. He started kissing the insides of my thighs, which was torture. One of my hands went to hold the back of his hair, the other grabbed the sheets. "Steve, please hurry," I begged. He started kissing his way up, and finally got to my mouth. This was different than any other sex I've had. Steve was taking his time, other guys would just rush through it. I couldn't take it. "Steve, please," I cried. I gasped as he finally put it in. But, his mouth never left mine, as he kept grinding inside me. "Steve!" I groaned. He looked at me with a worried face and stopped. "No, don't stop. Keep going." He obeyed and kept going.
*****
We finally stopped three hours later. Since he's a super solider, he has a lot of stamina. I don't, so eventually I had to make him stop. Right now, we're laying in the bed tangled in each other. He has his arm around me, mine on top of his, and our legs on top of each other. He's asleep right now, I can tell by the slowness of his breath. I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about what we just did. It was amazing. I could tell by the way he was taking his time, how much he loved me. I love him too. I never felt more right about this than I do now.