Chapter 11

Author POV - Next Morning

Emma and Killian awoke to the sounds of their nurse's voice "Now who moved these beds" Emma blush burying her head into Killian's chest. The nurse gave an understanding smile "Okay well I need to check your wounds Miss Boo-" Emma cut her off "Swan!" she blurts out sitting up with tears in her eyes "Hey, it's okay love. I like Swan better" Killian said giving her a smile.

"Okay well, Miss Swan I need to check your wounds. So I'm sorry but Mrs. Jones will need to leave for a moment" She said "It's okay" Emma shyly said, it wasn't as if Killian hadn't seen her naked. The nurse gave her an odd look "It will take twice as long if you make him leave as you will have to help him out. I'm really okay if he stays" The nurse nods.

Killian seemed a little uncomfortable as Emma took off her hospital gown off revealing the scars on her breast, bruises and gun wound. Emma gave him a weak smile as the nurse changed her dressing then handing her some clothes David had brought in for her. The nurse then left, leaving them alone once again. It was still a little early for visitors, so they cuddled up again. Both had so many questions for the other, even though David had told Emma not to push Killian. She just wanted to know what had happened with this so call Milah.

"Killian?" She shyly said looking up at him, with her head still on this cheats "Aye love?" Killian placed another kiss on her forehead which Emma loved. Before Emma could answer a woman in her late twenties with dark hair walked in. She pushed Emma away from Killian, grabbing this throat. "Milah!" Killian said struggling to breathe.

"Thanks to you Brennan may go to jail!" She shouts, pulling him out of the bed "Ah!" Killian screams as his legs hit the ground. "Nurse!!" Emma shouts. Milah groans letting Killian go and running out just as a few nurses come in. "Killian, are you okay?" Emma asked as the nurses helped him back onto the bed "well at this rate my legs are never going to heal" Killian said with a nervous laugh.

"So that why we are going to get someone to watch you 24/7 till you are fully healed," Jason said walking in with David. Killian laughed again "I'm seriously Killian, we also need to make sure Milah stays away from you" Jason firmly said, Killian shyly nods. "Okay, can someone please explain who this Milah is!" Emma shouts losing her patience. "Well it's a pretty long story, love" Killian said dryly "Well we have plenty of time" Killian nods "We'll give you two a moment," Jason said leaving with David.

Flashback - Killian 15 years old, Milah 24 Years old.

Brennan and Killian were away for the summer in London "Dad? Why didn't Mum and Liam come?" Killian asked as the taxi drove towards their hotel "Your mother thought it was a good idea for you and me to bond and Liam has to get ready for College" Brennan said, Killian didn't believe it. Lily knew how much Killian and Brennan disliked each other and she would never force Killian to be with him.

But there was nothing more he could do, so he just nods. As they pull up Killian sees an all too familiar face, he frowned. "Ah Milah! What are the odds of running into you here." Brennan said getting out and wrapping his arm around her giving her a kiss on the cheek. Killian watched as Milah whisper something in his ear with a giggle.

Killian knew this was no accident. When Killian was only 3 Brennan had brought Milah home giving her a job looking after the boys. She was only 14 then but was very twisted in the head, she had done unthinkable things to both Killian and Liam over the years. They were both too young to understand. When she was 18 Brennan paid for her to move away to Hollywood, that was only a few weeks before David moved in with the family.

"And how is my favorite little man," Milah said coming over to Killian who trying to pull back as she hugged him "I'm gonna have my fun with you, you can either enjoy it or pay" She whispered in his ear. "Maybe tomorrow you can stay with Killian for a bit, as I have some work stuff to do," Brennan said with an evil grin. "Oh, I'd loved that," Milah said "You can drop him off at my room at 10, the room number is 213." she smiled giving each man a kiss on the cheek and heading off.

The next morning Killian tired to make every excuse in the book to get out of seeing Milah "Dad I think I really shouldn't see Milah, I could get her sick" Killian said from bed pretending he was sick, Brennan knew he wasn't. "Okay, I'll message her and let her know" Killian nods 'Thank god!' He thought.

Brennan went off as he had a work meeting most of the day. Killian actual stayed in bed and ended up falling back to sleep. Killian began to wake, feeling something on his leg "Killian baby, wake up" he heard her voice. His eyes shot open to a naked Milah above him rubbing her womanhood against his legs "Milah!" Killian frowns "Shh Baby, I know you want me." She crashed her lips on Killian, trying to fight it he pushed her off "Your seriously crazy Milah!" Milah just gave an evil smirk hoping off the bed.

"Fine, you wanna play it that way baby" And before Killian could reacted, she had a syringe in hand stabbing it into Killian's thigh. "What the fuck is that!" Killian shouts before feeling sleep overcome him "Night night, sweetie. It's time for mummy's fun."