Episode 1 (3 Of 3)

Brain Tribe-

Day 3:

Lilah's POV

Lilah:We lost. We didn't even get to puzzle. It sucks.

I walk to Marcus and Neal. "So who you want out?" I asked them and they looked at me. "Well Liz is horrible in challenges and same goes for Chase." Marcus told me. "So who?" Neal asked me. "I think of Chase. Liz is good in camp." Marcus said and i nod.

Lilah:My alliance is Marcus and Neal and on side Stephanie and i are really close.

Tribal Council-

Night 3:

Brain came to tribal council. "Behind you there is torch grab it and dip it in fire. Fire means your life once it's gone so are you.

"So Marcus. Someone will be first out. What this tribe need?" Jeff asked Marcus. "We need to get strong." He replied. "Lilah are you scared? You were almost out and now you're on tribal council."

"Of course. They can do same thing agian. Is it right move? NO! but if they vote me out. I am out." Lilah replied. "Liz is it good move to get rid of Lilah?"

"Yes!" Steph rolled her eyes on Liz's responce. "Steph what a eye roll." Jeff told her. "Yeah! I hate this old bitch! I think she should leave first." Steph said. "Exuce me!" Liz snaped at her.. "You are exuced!" Steph said whit a grin. "Listen to me! You gain two votes already!" Chad said. "I don't care. You have four." She said back at him whit calm voice. "Okay let's vote...Liz you're up."

.

.

.

"I'll tally the votes." Jeff camed back whit votes. "I'll  read the votes."

"First vote...Liz."

"Steph." Steph glared at Liz.

"Steph."

"Steph. Three votes Steph. One vote Liz."

"Oh my god." Steph said under her breath.

"First person voted out of survivor Brains vs Brawn vs Beuaty...Steph. Steph that is four you need to bring me your torch." Steph stand up and walks to Jeff. "Steph tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go." Steph whitout any words left. "Well you prove that loyal people needs to stay here. Here is flint grab your stuff and goodnight."

Votes:

Liz-Steph:If i am bitch. I don't know what are you.

Lilah-Steph:You are taking tribe down.

Marcus-Steph:Sorry you are a time bomb

Chase-Steph:Leave and soon.

Steph-Liz:Mean old bitch

Neal-Steph:Horrible player.

Steph's exit speech:

I sould keep my mout shut and it would be better. I was thinking Lilah was on my side but if they want to lose everything go ahed.