Episode 11 (Tribal Council)

Tribal Council-

Night 27:

The seven flames were getting closer and closer to tribal council, everyone placed their  torch and sat down "Now we'll bring the member of our jury. Musa,Aras,Lilah and Caleb voted out on last tribal council." Except Caleb rest of the juror smiles. "So Jimmy second immunity in row, you must feel really great right?"Jeff qucikly asked Jimmy who smiled "Of course, we have strong alliance who is looking foward to get to final six and things cannot be better." Megan rolled her eyes "Not so great for me." Everyone laughed "So Megan is it clear that it'll be you?" Jeff asked her "Yea." Megan simply replied "Julia wouldn't be better to keep Megan because someone of that six will not be in three." Jeff told Julia "I think that is fair argument but we have such a strong thing going on that it would be shame to put it to end so soon." 

"Why? I mean I could easily be your fourth, you need three people to the end and you need fourth for majority." Megan in anger replied "Why would we wanna do it?" Jessica asked her and Megan laugh "Because you,Julia and Jimmy are first going." Julia raised her eyebrows "That's lie." Nicole replied "Blondie shut up."

"Don't call me blondie." Nicole tried to defend herself "Get her Jade!" Lilah whispered at the jury seats "I think it may be best time to vote. Rachel you're up."

.

.

Jessica: You're not ruinning my game this time.

.

.

"I'll read the votes." Jeff went to get the votes and he returned "If anyone has the hidden immunity idol now is the time to play it." There was very long pause. "Alright I'll read the votes."

"First vote...Jessica." Jessica looked at Megan

"Megan." Megan took a deep breath.

"Megan. Two votes Megan." Megan closed her eyes and Lilah shaked her head.

"Megan. Three votes Megan, one vote Jessica." Jeff had small pause between next votes.

"Jessica. Three votes Megan, two votes Jessica." Jessica and Jimmy looked at each other in confusion.

"Jessica. Three votes Jessica, three votes Megan. One vote left..." Megan smiled and Jessica had head in her arms

"Twelfth person voted out and fifth member of our jury."

.

.

.

.

.

Jeff revealed last voted.

"Jessica." Jessica's ja droped. "Wow." She stood up and walked to Jeff with her torch "Jess, tribe has spoken." Jeff snuffed her torch "Good luck." Jessica left. "Well judging by some look there will be some scrambling." Everyone stood up and they left.

Votes:

Rachel-Jessica: You're threat, so you need to go. Bye.

Nicole-Megan: I am queen bee.

Megan-Jessica: Sorry my dear but I need to survive.

Julia-Jessica: Better you first than me. Sorry love you girl.

Scott-Jessica: This is the new majority girl.

Jimmy-Megan: You will win if you're at the end.

Jessica-Megan: I have mad respect for you but you didn't learn anything from first time.

Jessica's exit speech + Ponderosa:

I am completly shocked but I am not mad, I would do the same to Julia if Megan left so I hope her and Jimmy best of luck!

---

I walked to ponderosa and Lilah ran to me and hugged me "Girl you smelled really bad." She laughed "I don't want to see myself in mirror." I looked at myself and see how skiny I've got. "Ew." I laughed and Musa and Aras came to me and they welcomed me "So what did you do wrong?" Musa asked me and I sighed "My timing." I said "I planed to blindside Julila right after this vote but she got me good."