Episode 6 (Basketbrawl)

Challenge: Basketbrawl

Three members from both tribes will race to retrieve a ball in the water and shoot it into their tribe basket. The other tribe must intercept before their rival scores. Each successful shot is worth one point. First tribe to accumulate three points wins immunity.  

Beach-

Day 16:

Sakura tribe came to their mat and looked in way where Katana was walking "Sakura take a look at new Katana tribe. Brad voted out on last tribal." Aras and Scott looked at each other

Scott: I am really pissed cause it looks like Megan has control over at other tribe. So I guess it looks like that Brawn is done.

"Let's get to the first round." Jeff said and everyone got ready

"Okay let's strat whit first round. Two males and one female."

"Alright match ups. Neal and Scott,Musa and Lilah and Aras and Caleb. You'll go once the ball touches the water." Jeff threw the ball and Musa in a second pushed Lilah to the water "Lilah is in the water." Neal tried to slow Scott down but he just pushed him "Caleb gets the ball." Jeff said as Caleb tried to avoid Aras "Now Musa is here!" Musa jumped at Caleb wraping her legs and arms around him "Yas Musa!" Rachel yelled "Scott has the ball he tries."

"Sakura scores. 1,zip. We are playin to two." Jeff said "Alright next round two females and one male."

"So match ups are,Julia and Lilah,Rachel and Megan,Scott and Jimmy." Jeff threw the ball and Julia and Lilah went after each other "Julia goes after Lilah slowing them down." Scott and Jimmy ran foward for the ball but Scott pushed Jimmy out "Scott tries to finishs this for Sakura." Scott threw the ball but it bounced back "Megan trying to get rid of Scott." Megan waved her hands in front of Scott's face but he threw agian

.

.

.

.

.

"SAKURA WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD!" Jeff threw his hands in the air and Nicole,Jessica and Musa hugged each other "Yes!" Julia yelled and wraped her arms around Scott. "Sakura here is immunity and reward enjoy your burgers and hot dogs." Rachel grabbed immunity and all members of Sakura leaved.

Katana Tribe:

Day 16-

Megan's POV

I walked to Lilah "So what is a plan for this vote?" I asked her and she looked at me "I think Caleb since he did vote for you." She said.

Megan: I don't buy Lilah's lies at all. So I'll help myself whit the idol I found.

I came to the spot where i burried the idol. I dug it out. I looked around and saw Caleb "What are you doin Megan?" He asked me "Getting my idol ready for tribal." I said to him honestly "So who do you plan on voting?" He asked me "Lilah told that plan is you." I said to him and shaked his head "Damn and you wanna do that?" He asked me worried "Well I know Lilah is lieing to me so I'm using this. Do you want anyone out?" I asked him "I have." He said to me "If I'm right Lilah is havin full control over all guys here so why not take her number one ally out?"

Megan:Honestly that sounds amazing! But we have to see if that is the best thing for us.