Episode 6 (Way too easy)

Katana Tribe-

Day:16

Jessica's POV

I walked whit Rachel to get water "So..Did Julia talked to you?" I asked her and she noded "Yes. I am very interested in working whit you." She said and I smiled

Jessica: I don't like how easy working whit Rachel is. Way too easy.

I grabed my bottle and I filled it "So if we would loose who you want first out?" I asked her "Aras was biggest jerk to me when we were in brawn so he is so far my first pick." Rachel said and she filled her bottle "Yea. He bugs me a litlle." I told her and we walked back to tribe. "Well I'll speak whit Julia." Rachel told me and walked to Julia who was laying in the shelter.

Jessica: If this works I'll be really happy. *laughs* like I said this is way too easy. When survivor was easy.

Musa's POV

I looked and see Rachel talking whit Julia. I sighed

Musa: I have to save our alliance or else we will go one by one. So I have to speak to Rachel as soon as I can.

I saw Julia leave and I walk to Rachel "Hey girl. You okay?" I ask her and she looked at me litlle confused "Yeah. Why?" She asked me "Aras is flipin about you fliping on us." I lied to her "You gotta be fricking kidding me!" She ran away

Musa: Well that backfired.

"You asshole!" Rachel yelled

Rachel: I'm pissed. I am really pissed that, that mothereffer thinks I am fliping on them just cause I talked to Julia. He needs to grow up cause I'm sick of him.

"What the hell is your problem?" Aras asked her and she glared at him "Just don't be suprised when you'll leave!" She walked away  "What the fuck is her problem?" Scott asked me and I shruged. 

Aras: Rachel is such a bitch. We have done anything wrong and she stormed at me like some Psycho.

Julia:I guess I can say we have Rachel *laughs* they are making this so easy. Like I don't have even try,

Katana Tribe-

Day 16:

Jimmy's POV

I walked over Caleb who since tribal he has been alone.

Jimmy: I still don't understand what is Caleb's deal. We just didn't agree on one vote. Still don't know why it is such a big deal. 

"Hey man. You okay?" I asked him and he barely looked at me "I just don't agree whit that vote. I think Megan will slow us down." He replied "Yeah I know but I am worried about you." I said and he smiled "Great."

"Next we will have to talk about it more kay?" I hoped for good anwser "Okay. I'll apologize for snaping at Dominick." He said and we walked back to tribe

Jimmy: I need to keep eye for Caleb. I can't loose him since he is important in my plans. So hopefully it will work and he'll go whit us.

Megan's POV

I looked over and see Lilah talking whit Jimmy and Neal

Megan:I know Lilah is not keeping me here so I have to do something and at the moment nobody pays attention to me so I have some time to find idol.

I looked around whole jungle trying to find weirdest place.

Megan:Idols are in some weird looking place and there I can  maybe find something.

A tree whit three branches caugh my attention and I put my arm there and I felt something "Holy shit!" I said to myself and I opened small paper box "Congratulation you have found a hidden immunity idol. My god! Yes!"

Megan:I found it! Now they have no chance agianst me.

"Better to hide it somewhere."