Episode 2 (1 Of 3)

Previously on survivor:

18 Castaways were left on islands of Japan.

They were split in three tribes. Brain,Brawn and Beuaty

In a first twist Rachel,Lilah and Jessica were  first voted out

"I hate him."-Rachel

In Brawn tribe Rachel and Megan got close.

In Beuaty tribe Julia made an early alliance.

"I want to make an alliance."-Julia

In first immunity challenge Brain lost and in tribe it looked like Chase will leave.

"Chase needs to go."-Lilah

But Steph's mouth saved him and everyone voted for Steph

"Steph tribe has spoken."-Jeff

17 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Brain Tribe-

Night 3:

Liz's POV

We came back to camp. "Great! We can make fire tommorow." I said in happy tone. 

Liz:We all voted for Steph and that means we are on same page.

I walk to Chase. "That was amazing to see her leave." I said to him. "Yeah! Now Lilah needs to go next." He told me.

Day 4:
Lilah's POV

I wake up in fully made shelter. Everyone was asleep.

Lilah:I want to look good so i tried to make fire.

I grabed flint and i started to work on fire. "Come on." I whispered.

After a hour i see small flame. "YES!" I yelled. "What?" Liz asked. "I have flame!" I yelled. We 

all started to work on fire and now we have fire!

Lilah:I hope people will look at me from new point of view.

Liz:I am proud of Lilah that she made a fire but she is my target anyway.

Liz's POV

Me and Chase walked to our water source. "So still Lilah?" He asked me. "Of course!" I said to him. "We can keep her here." I continued. "True." He nodded.

Brawn Tribe-
Day 5:
Rachel's POV

 I walked back whit woods for fire. "Megan! Will you do anything!" Brad yelled at Megan "I already worked 39 days first time." Megan snapped back.  "UGH! Whaever." Brad replied. I rolled my eyes.

Rachel:Lots of my tribemates are just jerks. Well every guy!

Me and Megan walked away from everyone.

Brad:Megan and Rachel are just lazy. I hate those two bitches and they just get on my nerves. 

"Well that was interesting." Megan said. "I wish to have four people on our side." I said to her. "Yeah! Looks like we are in miniority." Megan said as she looked to the rest pf the tribe

Rachel:It sucks that we are out of our tribe. Me and Megan just need to survive to swap or merge and we are okay!

Beuaty tribe-

Day 4:
Jimmy's POV

I woke up and i walked whit Caleb to water. "So bro do you have any plan?" He asked. "No." I lied. "Then us two let's make an alliance!" He said. "Okay."

Jimmy:I know i am fourth in my alliance so if i bring Caleb i can save myself