Episode 1 (2 Of 3)

Beach-
Day 3:

Jeff's POV

All tribes made their way on their mat. "Are you ready for first immunity challenge?"

"YES!" Everyone yelled. "So in today challenge. You will swim out to a boat. Once you are  on board their boat, one person at a time will dive down to retrieve paddles. Once you have all four paddles, you will race to shore, where they will convert their boat to a cart by attaching four wheels. You will then push their boat to the top of the beach. Once at the top, You will have to decide between assembling a puzzle or testing your dexterity by stacking balls while standing on a wobbly beam. The first two tribes to finish win immunity and reward." Jeff reveals immunity and reward. "Fire-making kit for first and for second flint."

.

.

.

"Survivors ready? GO!" Everyone start to swim.  "Brawn is getting to early lead." Jeff said as brawn got to boat. "Megan dive first for brawn." Megan dive in the water. "Caleb will dive first for Beauty." As Caleb dive in. Megan rise to surface whit first paddle and she dive right back for next. "Marcus is diving for Brain." Both Megan and Caleb rise up whit their paddles. "Megan switch whit Rachel." Caleb and Rachel dive in the water. Marcus rise up. "Lilah now goes for Brain." Rachel and Caleb rise up too. "Megan will dive for Brawn. Caleb goes agian for Beauty."  Both dived into water as Lilah rised up and dived back.. Megan rised for third time. "Brawn can start to paddeling." Brawn starts to paddle to shore. Caleb and Lilah rised up agian. "Beuaty can start to paddle. Marcus now for Brain." Brawn got to shore. "Brawn get your boat you can push your boat." Brawn started to work on the boat.. "Brain start to paddle. Beuaty you can push your boat." Brawn got at end and they picked puzzle. "Rachel and Musa are working on puzzle for Brawn!" Jeff yelled. "Brain you can push your boat." 

"JEFF WE HAVE IT!" Rachel yelled. "Brawn wins immunity and reward!" Brawn started to jump around. "Julia and Jess are working for Beauty." Brain keeped pushing their boat. "Liz and Chase strugling for Brain." Julia and Jess keeped working on puzzle. "Jeff!" Julia yelled. "Beauty wins immunity and reward."

"Brawn here is immunity and fire-making kit." Megan grabed immunity. and rest took reward.

"Beauty here is immunity and flint." Julia took immunity and Jess took flint

"Brain nothing for you exept date on tribal."