Episode 2 (3 Of 3)

Brain Tribe-
Day 6:
Lilah's POV

Lilah:Chase and Liz were horrible at the challenge. I am shock that they are even alive.

Me and Marcus are talking by the well. "Well we both agree that Chase was horrible at challenge." Marcus nod. "I agree he was so bad at challenge he can't swim at all. We can't keep lossing." He tells me and i look at Neal who is coming to us "So Liz or Chase?" He asks us "Chase. Liz didn't do that bad job at challenge" I say "That is true Chase was worse then my granda." Neal says. "So we are done whit him?" Marcus says and we nod.

Neal:Best thing to do now is to get Chase out cause he will only slow us down in future.

Liz's POV

"Marcus can we talk" i say as i see Marcus.

Liz:Marcus is smart guy who knows Lilah is threat to win and we. need to get her out.

"What you want to talk about?" he asks me "Well it is about Lilah. She is big threat that we have to kick out now." I tell him. "Wouldn't be better to kick Chase out."

"We can control Chase. Lilah is too smart."

Marcus:It doesn't make sence to kick Lilah out. It just don't make any sence.

Tribal council-

Day 3:

Brain for second time walked  and they take their seats "So. Welcome back Brain tribe." Jeff welcomes them "Lilah have you talked about how to get better in chalenges?" Jeff asks her she looks at Chase and Liz "We need to get Liz and Chase out." She reply "Exuse me!" Liz yells at her "I am not deaf Liz i can hear you." Lilah tells her and she roll her eyes "I guess you are then." She yells agian "Stop yelling you old stupid bitch." Lilah snaps at her "Sassy." Marcus laughs "I am old stupid bitch? At least i am smarter than you idiot." Liz says in angry tone "Whatever." 

"Wow. Chase what are your reaction on Lilah?"

"Like Liz said she is mean and stupid litlle brat." Chase says and Lilah open her eyes wide. "What?" Lilah yells in shock "Since when you hate me?" She asks Liz and Chase "Since you hate us?" Liz asks her "I don't hate you. I think you are extremly weak." Lilah responces back "And from that i hate you." Liz says and turns to Jeff "Let's get votning. Neal. You go first."

.

.

.

"I'll go tally the vote

.

.

.

"Once the votes are read person voted out needs to leave."

"First vote...Lilah." Lilah smiles and rolls her eyes.

"Lilah. Two votes Lilah."

"Chase. One vote Chase."

"Chase. Two votes Chase. Two votes Lilah." Chase looks at Lilah

"Second person voted out...Chase."