Episode 9 (I wanna kill her)

Kurama Tribe-

Day 20:

Lilah's POV

I woke up and see nobody in the shelter except Megan "Hey sleep head." I smiled "It sucks!" She said and I looked at her confused "What?" I asked her "They are in the woods for long time now." She said and my head droped "Crap." I said and I stood up "You know I'll go there." I walked into the woods and I saw them "Do you need water L?" Jessica asked me and I shaked my head "I need to tell you something."

Lilah: This place is new for me. Whit having almost no protection and so now I'll have to throw Megan or Caleb under the bus.

"Well tell us?" Jimmy said crossing his hands "Caleb has a idol." I said and they looked at me if I'm telling the true "He showed it to you?" Jessica asked me and I spoke up "Well he showed it to me when we were in Katana and I was thinking it was fake but it looked like yours Jess." I lied to all of them

Jessica: If it is true than thank you Lilah. Now we know we have to split the votes so we can be safe. 

"So what do you think?" Jimmy asked me on my opinion "Well split the votes between Megan and Caleb if possible." I said and Julia nodded "Souds great." Julia said and I walked back whit Nicole "So what do you think?" I asked her and she looked at me "Don't know." She shurged and I looked at her "I mean it's sound okay." She said and I said "If you have anything better than tell me." I said "Well I think just putting the votes on you or on Megan would be better."

Lilah: This idiot tells me to my face that her best plan is to get rid of me. You're kidding me.

"So the best plan you have." I paused "Is to tell me in my face you'll vote for me." I told her hoping she will relize her stupidity "Yes." She said walked away. "Well let me do this."

Lilah: If this "smart girl" thinks she can just say that she is getting me out. No. No way in hell. This "smart person" will be draged whit me.

I walked toward to Julia and Jimmy who was talking to each other "I have news for you." I said and they looked at me Julia litlle annoyed "Nicole just told me you're voting for me." I said and face Julia made said "Idiot." Julia looked at Jimmy 

Jimmy: Me and Julia were talking about the plan Lilah told us and than Lilah came to us that Nicole told that we want her out. What the hell? Like why she said it to HER?

"She is so stupid!" Julia said more mad than me when Nicole told me

Julia: What is Nicole's problem? I have no clue how stupid she is, I love her as a person but as a player I wanna kill her. She is soo stupid. and now I have to worry about Lilah,Caleb,Megan and now even Nicole. Freacking amazing!