Episode 10 (Vacation whit parrents )

Kurama Tribe-

Day 23:

Megan's POV

After tribal Caleb just leaved everyone and that pissed me off. I stood up and sat by fire

Megan: Last tribal I picked Lilah and I just hope that Caleb will be stupid to not play the game or even best quit the game. I don't care. I need an opening and I hope I can get it.

Julia sat  next to me "Where is Caleb?" She asked me and I shurged "To be honest I don't care. He is just pissed that I voted Lilah." I said 

Julia: I have this bad feeling about my alliance. Jessica is spending more and more time whit Rachel and Scott and it worries me. I need a another number. So hopefully It'll work.

"I know how much in first seaon you loved the idea of all-girl alliance. So would you be for that? She asked me and I smiled "You know i for anything." I replied

Megan: This could be my opening Julia is not stupid and she knows she needs me.

"We can't let them be worried about us two so Caleb needs to leave first okay."  Julia told me and I nod "Of course."

Julia: If I can have Megan on my side it could be great.

I looked up "Crap rain." I felt a drop hit my face "Well let's protect the fire." Julia said and she stood up and I helped her to cover the fire. Everyone else soon ran into the shelter and only Caleb was sitting in rain.

Megan: I understand that Caleb is pissed but this is A game and not your vacation whit parrents where you can be litlle pissy teanager, that's not how you play or win this game bro.

Nicole's POV

"He is such a brat." Megan said and I rolled my eyes.

Nicole: I was thinking that Lilah was a bitch but now. Megan will just no shut her mouth.

"Be quiet." I told her and she turned to me "If someone like you can speak so can i." She fliped her hair "You are so mean." I told her and she laughed "And you so stupid." She looked at me whit a grin. "I am done." I walked toward Caleb "What's going on?" He asked me and I looked back "Megan is just a bitch." I replied "She is smack talking you." I told him and he looked at me "It sucks."

Rachel's POV

After the rain stoped me and Julia decided to get water. "So I have been thinking." Julia started and I looked at her "How about me make an alliance. New alliance." She offered and I nodded "I'm listening." I replied "Me,you,Scott and Nicole. Final four." She said and filled her bottle up. "I like that but Jimmy and Jessica cannot know about this." I told her

Rachel: I think I have better chances whit Julia and Nicole cause Jessica and Jimmy are smarter together than Nicole. So I guess Julia and Nicole is my final four.