Episode 5 (Tribal Council)

Tribal council-

Night 15:

Everyone walk to the council and both brains already sat down and others grabed the torch and they diped it in the fire and they sat down "So welcome to for some of you first time and other can't just escape." Jeff looks at Lilah who smiled "Yeah. We are here." She laughed "So. We'll start whit you Lilah what was the vibe when you walked on beach?" Jeff asked and she looks at both Megan and Brad "Well brawn exploded." She said "Megan anything you wanna say?" Jeff asked her and she noded "Brad started to yell "SHE IS SUCH A LAZY SLUT" and he was acting like crazy person." Brad rolled his eyes "You are lazy." Brad replied and Megan shruged "There." She pointed her hands toward him "Jeff we all decided that it will be best to get one of them out." Caleb said and Megan looked at Lilah "Jimmy do how do you think of this vote?"

"Well I think person who is better in more things. Who will help us to win challenge. Who we can trust more and things like that." Jimmy replied "So it is safe to safe one of the brawn will go home." Jeff said looking for anwser "If everything will go acording the plan than yes." Jeff looked at Lilah "Lilah looks like you were talking whit Megan."

"Yes." Lilah laughed. "I'll not tell what." She smiles "Brad does this worry you?" Jeff asked "Of course she could just now try to get Lilah on her side." Brad said "I'm not you." Megan replied fliping her hair. Brad rolled his eyes. "I think we can vote. Jimmy you're up." Jeff said and Jimmy went to the urn.

Megan: Never liked you Brad. Won't miss you.

.

.

.

"If anyone wants to use hidden immunity now it's the time." Everyone looked at Megan and Brad "Okay I'll read the votes." Jeff took first vote out and showed it to everyone

"First vote...Megan." Megan smiled.

"Brad." Brad looked at Megan."

"Brad. Two votes Brad." Brad took a deep breath.

"Megan. Two votes,two votes Megan." Megan looked at Lilah whit confusion.

"Brad. Three votes Brad." Megan exhaled

"Fifth person voted out...Brad." Jeff revealed last vote and Megan smiled "Thank god." Megan whispered. Brad palced his torch infront of Jeff. "Brad tribe has spoken." Jeff said and he snuffed his torch "Time for you to go." Brad whitout words leaved "Looks like there is some split voting in your tribe good night." All of them stood up and leave the council.

Votes:

Jimmy-Brad: Loose canon too dangerouse.

Lilah-Brad: Might be strong but I can't trust you.

Caleb-Megan: I want to have strong tribe and you're not strong.

Megan-Brad:Never liked you Brad. Won't miss you.

Brad-Megan: Hopefully you will leave.

Dominick-Brad: Bye bye.

Brad's final words:

I am really pissed that I went home so early and they picked lazy Megan over me who could help them in challenges. Sucks to be them but I don't care.