Chapter 9: Invisible

Sierra's POV

I couldn't sleep throughout the whole night. Instead I just looked at Seth sleeping peacefully next to me. He was so adoring as he snored gently now and then. I laughed quietly to myself as I trialed the tip of my pointing finger on his distressed forehead, his long eyelashes, cute little nose, and his luscious peach lips. He fidget his face a little, i thought I may have tickled his senses there.

"Seth, I'm so glad I met you. You're one of the best important person in my life.Thank you so much for enduring and protecting me all these while. But I still don't have those feelings yet. But I hope it happens. Sleep well, dear Seth," I caressed his cheek, my skin barely touched his soft sandy-tanned skin. He smelt, different but I didn't thought much about it because he is still my best friend. No, my all time friend. He was always there for me. Yet, I still endanger him like this. I'm somehow glad that he is a werewolf. At least he was physically strong.

I got up form my bed and saw the long clock hand pointing towards the number 3.

"Great, how much earlier can this get. Maybe some fresh air would calm me down."

I walked quietly, not wanting to wake Seth up. He adjusted himself to a fetus form facing towards me. His dark brown hair all tussled each other. He mumbled something that was to low for me to hear. I got my coat as I stepped into the veranda.

"I wish it would snow here." I smiled to myself as I thought about Seth "confessing" all his bottled secrets to me.

"I'm glad it was him. I'd rather be with him than a stranger." I whispered to the white diamond accompanied by the shimmering stars.

I wonder what kind of truth was I going to expect later. But I needed to know. As I turned around to go back into the room, I saw my reflection. I was way paler than I used to be. My hair grew longer, almost reaching my waist. The curls got even more softer and golden. I was turning into... a more beautiful person. Just like the... Cullens. Speaking of Cullens, why did I have to meet them?

I couldn't went back to sleep so I just made a hot cup of coffee as I whispered constellations out to myself. I was slowly difting away. Then it came to me, I could see the future can't I? Then I closed my eyes and concentrated as I saw all the things that caused me to break out in cold sweat as I struggle to open my eyes as fast as I could but they won't listen to me.

I heard the glass door creeping behind me, my eyes automatically pried open and the next thing I knew I was at the corner of the veranda in a millisecond. What is happening to me seriously?? My mind was creating a world of chaos as I looked closely to see who caused the door to creep. A dark,tall, messy furry at the top as the shadow got clearer and clearer. A tight white shirt stretched above the perfectly built six packed muscles.

"Sierra, what's the matter? Why are you up so early?" His coarse voice interrupted by his long yawn. He didn't seem to notice me from the chair to the corner. The sound of his lazy feet gave it away as I smelled an awful stench from him.

"Geez, Seth, go and get a real fragrant bath. You smell awful. Eww, get away, get away."

"Oh now you're telling me I smell awful? You want a piece of me? Come here you!" He noticed I was laughing my head off as quiet as I possibly could and escape somewhere further than him. He chased me all over the room trying to get me to take my words back. Unfortunately he couldn't catch me because I was fast. Really fast. He seemed unaware of it at all like he already know that.

"Come on! Okay fine! I SURRENDER!!" for the first time, I actually won SETH. Usually he would be the "high" one. Always the winner.

"Look who's panting." I can't help but let out a loud laugh. I lift my head up and laugh as sarcastically as I could. When I looked straight, Seth's face was barely inches away from me. Without thinking carefully, I just pushed him away but he pulled me even nearer. My heart was racing against the speed of time. I could feel all the larva in me rise to my cheeks.

"S-seth, w-wwhat're you doing?" I tried to distract myself to look away from his face. he was too tempting. Okay that was weird. he is not food Sierra.

"Sierra, how much more redder can you get?" he teased me as I tried once again to get off from his grip.

"W-whatever Seth! Could you jus-" I was abruptly stopped by warm, soft cushion on my lips. It felt so perfect. I kissed back using a little more force. From that, I knew I was dumb from the start. Why did I even ask what would happen if I didn't love him. I loved him from the moment I met him. The moment he smiled at me. The moment he looked into my eyes and cause that combination of chocolate and straawberry mix. He didn't need to imprint on me. Even if he didn't, I still loved him.

A/N: Hey! So how are you readers doing? It's getting interesting as its reaching the climax soon... any ideas on how to break the news to Sierra? MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! I appreciate all the time you''ve taken to read up till here! ;)