Chapter 29: Another Power?

A/N: WOW! I didn't expect the number of reads to continue to rise but nonetheless I'm glad people are still reading! Sorry! Been busy for O levels and right now I just need to cool off my mind so I might as well put in my ideas on the screen. Thanks for reading! Hopefully I can finish this story. this is a short chapter guys. SORRY! Will try to write longer when I have more time. Anyways, hope you'll get to guess what will happen. =]

Sierra's POV

I happilly went inside the house when I noticed a different scent. I saw Edward coming in from the veranda upstairs. He was somehow, different than the time he attacked me. I observed him longer until he turned and looked at me. That expression of his, it seems as if he did not know what had happened. I raised my eyebrows up at him. He only smiled and walked into the living room. 

"Where's everybody?" He asked casually, completely forgetting the incident earlier on. What the heck happened to him?

Edward crushed his brows as he looked clueless face, obviously reading my mind. 

"What's the matter?" he came closer to me as I took a step back, followingmy instinct.

"Why are you going away from me?" he continued to ask. 

Before I could say something, the whole family came in and Esme went straight between us. 

"Edward, don't do anything stupid again." she said in a motherly tone.

"W-what?" He looked utterly clueless as he faced everyone in the house surrounding us. 

"Y-you don't remember what happened just now? I-I mean, you practically pounced over me." I watched his reaction like he was hearing it for the first time, and I think he did. 

"No, I was out, visiting Zafira. I did told Bella." he turned and faced his wife who was as confused as all of us were. 

Edward's face suddenly became serious, " What the hell happened here when I was away? And why is the house in utter mess?" All of us knew that it wasn't Edward anymore. 

"Pierre." I spoke out loud, sensing's everyone's agreement to my stand.

Seth, you only realised it now didn't you?

It took awhile for him to reply me back. 

Yeah. I smelled something different when I was outside you house. 

He was close. Too close.

I turned to all my family members and all of them looked at me in worry and relieved that I was still in one piece. Now we know that he had a new power we did not expected. Transformation.