Chapter 3: Now That Was Unpredicted

I should probably start packing. Oh God why am I so excited to just pack?? I must really be out of my mind.

"Sierra, it won't be long until you know the truth. Sleep well, love."

I shuddered and quickly sat up when I felt a cold breeze coming from my window. If I'm not mistaken, I did close that window shut. And I could've sworn I heard someone whisper. I was frantic for a moment but as I thought about the trip, everything else just went down to the drain.

I woke up earlier than I expected. Now it's time for revenge, Loui!

I stealthily open the door as I crept inside her overly exaggerated pink room. She was still sleeping. I went as silent as i possibly could and smacked directly at her. Only to find that it was just pillows.

"GOTCHA!" she was literally laughing her head off in her white robe smelling fresh from her bathroom. The room was invaded by the strong scent.

"Darn. I always fall for this. Next time you won't be coming from anywhere. Believe me." I let out a sinister laugh as I narrowed my eyes to her. I could literally see her shivered slightly at me.

"Whatever, so are you ready?" drying her damp hair while her eyes wide into mine.

"Well, what do you think?" I gestured towards my luggage at her door and my attire. I wore my favourite shoes as usual and my red beanie. It was getting kind of too cold these past few days so I thought I place a scarf around me just in case. I glared at my sister as I left the pink island. Since I had a lot of time as she always dress herself for half an hour, I thought I might just eat my breakfast. Freshly made waffles with creamy whipped cream and chocolate syrup cascading from the peak.

"Let's go!" she called out as I ate the last bit of my waffle.

We hopped into her black EOS Volkswagen and dashed to the airport for our flight.

"I hope we could run into Seth when we get there. It's been so long since we saw each other, isn't it?"

"E-er yeah. I'm sure we would." it triggered my suspicion that she told him we were coming. That's probably why Seth pulled me back from the veranda in the hotel room in my vision.

However, until now, I still could not forget who that cloaked figure was. One thing I was sure about myself, I hate mystery. I would go straight like a cat and find out what it was. Sometimes I almost got myself in trouble for being too overly curious. I looked out the small window and all I could see was patches of white over the peaceful sea. Listening to songs in my iPod, I closed my eyes, only this time I wish I didn't close them.

A/N: I'm going to give this a shot. So hopefully I could improve my writing through this way. Please comment and don't hesitate to help me out! =]