Chapter 10: This is it

A/N: Hey readers! Wow.. I'm really happy that I have reached more than 300 reads! Thank you! I'm going to still try my best! Please comment for any ideas you may think that would help! :) The holidays are going to end soon in Singapore and I'll be taking my Os next year! So I hope I could have the time to complete this story! I'm sorry if there are any errors in the chapters. Thank you for making me crave for more achievements in writing! :D

I was greeted by ivory, flawless Bella and her dear daughter Renessme.

"Hey, Sierra. It's been a long time. Come on in." she pulled me gently to a tour around the house as it was my first time. There was this sweet scent in the house that made my head cause a major uproar inside. My knees fell helplessly onto the floor.

"SIERRA! What's wrong?? Are you alright?"

I thought I was crazy for a moment when I suddenly felt 10 pairs of eyes looking at me.

"W-wait a second! How did you guys get to me in a split second?!"

All of them just looked at each other, exchanging confused looks.

"Sierra, are you alright? Let me give you a hand." Bella asked as she took my arm.

"No." she slowly released her grip on me as I just stared on the floor.

"Carlisle, its time."

"Carlisle, can I talk to you before we tell her?"

"Of course, love." Esme led him to the study room as I tried to get up and sit on the sofa.

Esme's POV

I walked as fast as a human could in order not to let Sierra notice anything abnormal about us any further yet. As soon as I heard the door tightly shut, I turned to face Carlisle.

"Carlisle, I think we should take it slow. It seems that she had a hard time to just seeing us again. Something blocking her from something and that caused her to breakdown just now."

Suddenly Edward crept in and joined our conversation.

"Esme, Carlisle, she could sense our scent. It's like she have something blocking her from remembering it. I heard her mind. WE are the one causing her head pains."

If it was possible my face, could even go even paler than now. Carlisle let out a deep sigh as he looked at all their worried expressions.

"We are just going to endanger her more if we don't explain it to her. She'll have to endure it if it really is not allowing her to remember. Let's go." with that Carlisle walked as normal as he could and finally faced with all of them. He turned to look at Sierra who was slouching, dazing into the floor like it was a spining top.

"Sierra. Have you ever heard of vampires? Does anything about us reminds you of anything or cause you to wince in pain like just now?" he cautiously looked at pastel beige Sierra, who just stoned to the floor.

"Why? Why do you guys smell different?" she asked as we exchanged worried looks.

"Sierra, do you know why or even how you turned pale and swifter in your movements?"

She just shook her head as if an invisible force cause her to. She slowly looked at all of us who were just expecting some kind of reaction from her.

"You guys look similar to me... somehow. I've prepared myself for this confrontation of truth. Just please tell me what's happening to me." she pleaded as she turned her partially blue pearled eyes to Carlisle and Seth.

Sierra's POV

As I looked at all of them one by one, all of them had the same ivory skin as me. I had to be mentally prepared for this truth they are suppose to tell me. And I need to know it now.