Chapter 5: Explainations

I woke up, staring intot the white universe. Was it a dream? Nothing out of the ordinary happened last night right? It was impossible. There's no such thing as a werewolf. There isn't any man with crimson eyes searching and haunting me is there? All the thoughts just rushed into my head like released water from the dam. I sat up, all the blood rushed to my brain as it throbbed my whole head. What the hell happened last night? I was so eager to find out, i grabbed my robe and went to Loui's room.

"LOUI! LOU! Open the door!" My knuckles slapped the door as hard as it could until it gave in.

"Wh-hat? Why are you up so early? Too excited?" she yawned. Her hair was all over the place. I was starting to think that this women in front of me is not my sister.

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean what happened? And could you please just come in instead of standing outside the door like an idiot?"

I walked into her room. It was a little more grand than mine as she was still the adult here on this trip. But I sure had to credits her for that if it was not for her, I would have had to share a room with her. even if its the most expensive suite room they had, I would NEVER share a room with her. I shrugged at that thought as I went back to business with her.

"There was no accident last night? What about the dark cloaked man? And Seth? Where did he go?"

I could see her eyes flashing scences from yesterday as she heard my questions.

"Why did you bring it up? Why? Did the man threatened you? Did he disturbed you last night? Are you okay? Seth was just meant to be a surprise. I thought you would love to see him as soon as we reached here."

So it was all true. It all happened. Last night... Seth told me he was a werewolf. I mean, he did look buffed I guess that was one of the evidence that he really is a werewolf.

Then a knock went on the door. I looked at Loui and raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't invite other people now did you?" I asked her as she got up with the same expression I did.

As she opened the door, it was Seth. He went to check on me.

"Hey Seth. So how was yesterday?" Their conversation kept going as it turned into mumbles. A flash of the scene yesterday appeared in my mind. He was a werewolf. Was he even allowed to say it to me that easily. It must have been a secret. He owes me an explanation and I needed it now. I dashed towards the two of them and turned at him.

"We need to talk. My room. Now." with that my hair swung across his face and to my room.

Seth's POV

Her muffled golden brown curls swept my face gently as it let out a raspberry fragrance. I looked at Loui.

"We'll have to postpone the discussion. I'll see you later." with her nod I quickly caught up to Sierra.

As the door shut behind me tightly, she turned around and examine me like a patient.

"Care to explain what last night was all about? Was it a joke just because I teased you were buff?"

"Let's sit down first." I gently pulled her arm to the armchair.

"Sierra. I am only going to explain it once. It'll be the first and the last."

She nodded and I could tell she was focusing much more.

"Okay. Firstly, I am only allowed to tell you when the time is right and I believed it was last night. Which is about my imprint. We phase into werewolves because there is someone in our family that used to have that bloodline and apparently my family does. That's why I could phase and I know it is hard for you to accept this. I could show you if you want. Just that it can't be now. This is meant to be a secret so you better keep quiet to Loui too. I'm sorry, I just hope you would understand. You make me complete. Do you know that. And imprints can't be separated for such a long time. I've endured everyday from not being able to see you ever since you left."

Her fumed face banish when I told her about the last part.

"I love you, Sierra. I hope you do too because no other girl would replace you."

I could hear a soft gasp as I went to hug her. She hugged me back in an instant. as she pulled away, I could see a few tears sliding from her beautiful eyes.

"Seth, does that mean for the past two years, I should have been having feelings for you too?"

She asked innocently though it hit me a little.

"No, it doesn't always happen that way... But I hope you would. Its a connection that can't be broken easily. Maybe that's why we've met since we were born." I winked at her cheekily as she returned a dazzling grin.

"By the way, Sierra, have you been feeling sick lately? You kind of looking rather pale than yesterday."

"Nope, I'm fit as a fiddle." she chuckled as she leaned into my chest. She felt... cold.

"So what would happen if I don't love you back Seth?" she sounded hesitant like as if I would scold her if she asked.

"If it does, I would have to be the one to break that connection. It is hard." I looked away to the floor. Somehow it sounded as if it really was going to come true.

"Seth, I have something to tell you and you musn't tell anyone about it."

I nod to her surprise information, telling her to go ahead.

"I-i think I have a some kind of sidekick power, it seems like I could see the future once i close my eyes and focus and I saw a vision of you telling me something but it was incomplete. But I was sure it was about you informing me about the imprint. Do you think there is something wrong with me? I've been having them since I just entered high school."

I was literally shocked at what she was telling me. Could it be that she is- No. It's impossible.

"Seth?" she spoke my name as if it was the clock tower bells.

I pulled her into my chest as I caress her hair. "Nothing could be possibly wrong with you Sierra. I'm sure its just a coincidence."

"Yeah, I guess I've been thinking too much."

I need to talk to the Cullens. Maybe Carlisle could know about any of this weird symptoms.