Chapter 30: The Plan

A/N: IM BACK! MISSED ME? BEEN DYING TO KNOW WHAT"LL HAPPEN NEXT? haha! Don't get your hopes up coz i don't think it'll be very interesting. though i do not know what you guys think but i hope you'll like it. Anyways, I've gotten so far thanks to all of you and I'm sorry to tell you this but the book is ending soon. I hope I can write up something again soon. Keep up yaw! :)

-HaziqahQah

Sierra's POV

Everyone in the house was literally not staying still for one milisecond. Everyone was thinking of a way to get Pierre. As long as he lived, all of us would not be in peace. Everyone was here too, Jake, Seth, Leah, everyone. Even Alec. I turned to find him and he immediately looked away. Was he staring at me just now? I shrugged at my thoughts as I looked around.

"I can't think of anyth-"

"SHH-!" Everyone shut me up. I was annoyed but at the same time touched that they were all worried about our safety.

"Seth?" I called out softly to him as I leaned on his shoulders.

"What are we suppose to do now.." I asked.

"Don't worry, We're thinking of everything that we could think of." he assured me.

My mind was totally blank as I looked outside. Then a crazy idea appeared.

'I've got an idea!" Everyone looked at me with bright faces. All except Edward.

"NO, NO,NO definitely not." HE exclaimed.

"I don't think we should go ahead with that either," Alec agreed with him.

"Would you guys not be selfish and tell us about it?" Alice shouted, clearly frustrated at our comments.

"She's planning on pretending to go with Pierre and then back out, using her powers."

"NO!" Everyone exclaimed.

I ran and hid behind Seth.

"It was just an idea, jeez." I pouted and sat back on the couch.

Alice suddenly had a vision. When she regain herself again, she looked at me with a defeating look.

"It might work-" before she could even finish her sentence, Seth and Alec barged in.

"NO!" I was startled at both of their reactions.

"Erm, ok-aay..." I gave up and lied down on the couch.

After a while almost everyone sighed at the same time. Apparently, they had a discussion without me while I was asleep. Wait a minute, I was asleep??

"Guys, did I just fell ASLEEP?!" I shouted.

"That's what we're discussing about." Carlisle replied. Everyone looked worried and confused at the same time.

What the heck is wrong with me? Am I a human or vampire? I wish my real parents weren't dead, my two vampire parents... Where are you two?

I sighed when an unknown voice came into my head.

"Darling, do not do it. Do not go ahead with your plan. It might hurt someone. Please, be patient. We'll come and see you when we can." Then the gentle and sweet voice faded into the air.

I stood up, feeling and sensing everything I could to figure out who it was. Seth came to me as I continued looking around.

"Hon, what's wrong? What're you looking for?" He asked me but I ignored him. I turned and look at Alec.

I know. I heard it too. 

I looked at Seth and looked at each other, puzzled. I felt that I shouldn't tell anyone about it. It meant something much bigger. Something that simply could not be revealed at that point of time.