Chapter 32: The Finale

A/N: Hey, sorry to say but the end is here. I hope this book was a pleasure to read and I hope u guys would continue to read my other books as well. I have a new upcoming book but it is still undergoing some inspiration so feel free to let me know if you guys got great inspirations to help me with. Hope the number of reads still continues as this book move on. ^^

Siera's POV

Things had changed. A lot. Though it didn't really changed much in the Cullen's house. I smiled as I watched Jacob and Renesme playing tag. Alice and Esme was just experimenting some kind of culinary dish they just discovered. Carlisle was working as usual and Edward and Bella went off for a little date. I stared at my book blankly. I was reading Alice in Wonderland, it was a really great book and I never got the chance to put it down even until now. It was the only thing that reminded me of my human family. How things changed from the moment Alec came for me. I looked around for Alec when a little blue bird came into the house and stood on my shoulder. 

"Hey, you know you look like the possible Alice in Wonderland character. My name is Sierra, what's yours?" I asked the little bird as if I was a kid talking to its toys. 

The bird chirped and sang for a while as it flew outside of the house on one of the tree branches. It looked like it wanted me to follow it and so I did. The pavement was a little harsh but I managed. Then, that bird lead me to the cliff, the one where I always go to whenever I wanted to be alone, and somehow, Alec would be here, accompanying me. 

I was about to turn when I heard someone was coming and immediately identified who it was. I waited for the right moment and I grabbed him by my arm around his neck as we fell off the cliff and into the soothing waters. 

"Seriously, do you have to do that?" I asked him, looking at his perfectly dark brown hair which was wet, lying perfectly on his forehead. It was cute. I shrugged the thought when he suddenly pulled me down the waters. 

I stared at him for a moment as we got closer. 

I know you were admiring my hair just now. 

I tried to act normal but I know I couldn't especially not when I'm with Alec. 

Snap out of it. Who would?

I looked away, looking at the rocks that didn't get the chance to reveal and show off its beauty to the land. Suddenly, I sensed something coming. Something big. I tried to warn Alec but he was already gone. Where is he?

Alec! Where are you? This isn't funny. Where are you?

No answer. 

No, no. I can't afford to lose another person that I love the most. Not when he even knew my true feelings.

I swam until I couldn’t sense his presence at all. This was not happening. I swam to the surface and looked around. Where is this guy. 

"Looking for me?" I turned around and was face to face with Alec. 

I hugged him tightly until I could hear one of his bones crack. 

"Whoa, easy sister, you're-" 

I couldn't stand it anymore. I have to let him know. I brought his face to mine as I kissed him tenderly on his lips. 

"Don't. Do that. You're killing me." I spoke softly as I looked at him. He looked shocked for a while then he pulled me closer again, kissing me back as a return. 

"I'm sorry." he hugged me gently. 

We went to get back to land again and laid on the beach for a while. Sam didn't mind us being there so it was nice and peaceful. It was just the two of us on the golden sand. I cuddled close to Alec as we looked into the golden orb that was about to sink. I looked up to Alec, who was apparently having been staring at me all the time, as I hold his hands. There was something about his eyes that was cheeky and my instincts were right when he abruptly tickled me crazily until I was on top of him. I came closer to his face as I looked at his neck. He touched my neck, the place where he drank my blood from. I smiled as he caressed my cheek softly. I held his hand and kissed it. 

"I love you, Alec. Not just as a brother but as a lover as well." 

He knew it all along as I rested my head on his forehead. I could smell his blood. It was so tantalizing and tempting, I knew he felt this way at that time. I swallow my saliva as I came to his neck and licked it professionally. Alec didn't budge at all as I kissed it before drinking his blood. It was sweet like a riped apple and it soothed my throat so much more than animals or human's blood. I could feel the liquid sliding down my throat, happily. I licked it clean as I faced Alec. 

"Are we even now?" I asked smiling to him. 

"You got a little thing there." He lifted his head and kissed my lips that was tainted with his blood. 

"Dejavu huh." he looked at me, grinning like an idiot. 

"Does this mean we're forever together?"

"Yes, well, if you don't want-" 

I shut him up as I kissed him passionately as the pearl rises from the horizon. It was truly a remarkable experience, even for a vampire. 

THE END