Chapter 11: So I'm a Vampire now. Now what?

My feet felt as if it didn't actually touched the ground as I ran. Emmet was a little behind me. I heard another voice, it was that shrieking voice everyone knew. ALICE.

"HEY SIERRA! That's not fair you're a newborn! Don't run too far ahead of us! We are still your 'guardian' you know." Emmet shouted as loudly as he could while running.

I didn't even have to care whether I was out of breath or not. I guess its not so bad being a vampire. But how am I going to tell my family.

Sierra. You mustn't tell our secret to anyone. It would endanger them. The Volturi would come after them if they knew about us. Edward warned me as calm as he could.

Fine. I need to be home with them. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT IF THEY NOTICE I'M PALE AND MY EYES ARE DIFFERENT??!

Don't think so much now. We'll talk later. AFTER you gain some control.

"Er, Sierra! Earth calls you!!" I saw a huge palm waving in front of my face.

"You hear that?" I looked cautiously around trying to figure out where the rustling sound come from. Then I heard the same familiar heartbeat of a living creature.

"Wow she's a fast learner." Alice just smiled as she gave her I'm-impressed look at me.

"It's by that tree isn't it?" I pointed to a huge rough bark that was reaching out to the Sun. Alice just grinned helplessly while Emmet just shrugged his shoulders as he let out a cheeky smile showing his perfectly pearl white teeth. Sometimes I just wonder how they don't have fangs and feed on blood and still, its white and sparkly clean.

I ignored their 'helpfulness' as I dashed nearer to get a better hearing that it is an animal. I smelt a tempting delicious smell. It was like smelling freshly baked cookies. As I took a peak from behind another tree, it was a deer. it was innocently munching on the plants. I couldn't bear the thirst as I attacked swiftly against its struggles. Without any hesitation, I bite ferociously at its neck vein. I couldn't even care less about the two useless vampire who just watched me as they applaud silently.

"Wow. Amazingly good job Sierra." Alice came wide eyed as he clapped his hands.

Just before I could even answer them back, I heard another similar experience.

"I'll race you to that one!' Emmet quickly got out form our sight.

"I think you would have to try harder if you want to win him." Alice winked as she disappeared into the forest.

Oh yes I will.

As I got my thirst under control, we went back to the house. My cellphone rang showing 'annoying sis' calling. SHIT.

Every one looked happy to see me again, as if I went out for a year. Edward cautiously protected his child away from me.

Edward, you needn't be too exaggerated. Bella is noticing and I'm under control.

He turned to Bella who was frowning away at his actions. I could see Renessme trying to struggle out of his father's tight grip.

Come on, she's not a child anymore. Looking at his daughter who looked like she was about to enter high school.

She is just 5. he growled too low for the rest to hear.

Okay, okay fine. Virtually raising my hands in surrender.

YOU don't be over reacting later on.

What do you mean? I frowned.

You'll find out soon.