Chapter 17: Fustration

Sierra's Pov

"SCHOOL??? In Forks?!" I stared at those who were going to 'school' with me. Everyone just stood there looking at my amusing face that seemed to them.

"You're all kidding me right? I mean-"

"No excuses Sierra. People will notice why we aren't enrolled to school. Wouldn't that rise suspicion?" Edward said as he chuckled.

"Okay fine!" I raised my hand in surrender as I rolled my eyes.

Alice crept beside me as she nudged me with her elbow.

"Don't worry, I'm right here. It's not going to be a bad experience but I know it'll dread." I looked at her disbelievingly.

"What?" she asked cluelessly.

"Urgh, Alice. Not helping here. Look, I need to get something straight with you guys."

Everyone looked attentively at me.

"What..." I hesiated for a while as I looked at reassuring Bella.

"What happen when Alec came?" everyone looked discomforted. But they just remained cool.

"He just explain about what he was going to do with his life. He requested not to tell you. Sorry, can't helpcha Sierra." Emmet said. I could tell he was using his words carefully. Like as if he wanted to scramble them up on purpose.

Can't you just tell me what the hell is going on?? I'm sick and tired of secrets.

Edward looked outside the window but he shok his head slowly, I bet no one noticed he was answering me.

I couldn't even read their minds.

I looked at Bella pleadingly. She bit her lower lip as if I was forcing her to spit it out.

"FIne, I'll ask him myself." I walked in human speed just hoping that they would stop me and tell me themselves. But something else much more was in for me.

"He's gone." I went directly in front of them. Not knowing what kind of emotion should I be having now.

"H-he's what?" denying my excellent sense of hearing.

"He wanted to go off on his own. He insisted. He left this for you. I'm sorry I've forgotten about it." Carlisle answered as he passed me a creamy red-sealed rectangular pocket.

I took the paper as I went to sit by the end of the white sofa. The paper was still fresh, it smelled of peppermint like as if it was marinated in peppermint leaves.

Sierra, I'm sorry I left without saying a proper goodbye. The fact that you're reading this, I couldn't forgive myself. Please be prepared and controlled. The reason that caused your human family to die, was because of us. Me. I had to at that time. I couldn't fight back against them and I didn't know you were my aunt. I didn't know Aro had a brother. I'm sorry. It seems like I'm making excuses but I know you won't forgive me. I promised to protect you but what I've done can't be replaced by any form of words. I hope you'll live well Sierra. Once again, I'm deeply sorry. I'll just be off on my own. Don't hesitate to come and kill me. My life is not worthy of your feelings. You taught me about these emotions and I know how it feels now. Thank you for that. Lastly Sierra, I really loved you. As a relative of course. I hope you and Seth will tie the knot soon. I wish you all the best. Goodbye, my dear aunt.

Salty liquid went into the sides of my mouth as I blinked furiously. I CRIED. I looked at everyone as they looked just as surprised as I was.

"YOU'RE CRYING??" Emmet shouted.

I continued to cry these precious tears. Nessie came as she hugged me gently. As soon as I touched her hand, I saw what I hadn't expected. I was in the house literally dragging my feet as I went outside. Everyone wasn't there. It was when I found out about my family's death. I took in a deep breath. I didn't notice it before but Alec was by the tree, looking at me with regretful eyes. I took away her hand gently as she just smiled her diluted cherry lips at me.

":Don't be sad Aunty Siaewa." She gave me one quick hug before running into her mother's arms.

I went to Carlisle as he rubbed his temples at my fresh tears.

"It's impossible. Let me take a look." He went closer to my face as the tears sticked to my skin.

"It's REAL tears. Remarkable." he just stood speechlessly at me.

"I need to think. I think it would only mean that he really is someone related to you. The fact that he could make you cry just by words. Sierra, do you have any memories of him? Like your brother? Sibling?

There was a loud crash in my head, I dropped to the cool floor as unfamiliar images flashed through me. I tried to control myself, I cold even feel Jasper trying. I held my head tightly as if I was going to tear my scalp right out. It was painful. One image stopped my suffer. Alec smilling at me, his dark brown eyes mixed with mine as we shook our hands. It looked like when we were a young child. He smiled a smile that I could never get to see ever again. I widened my eyes as my vision got clearer. Everyone was actually bickering about my well being. I held up my hand as I dropped my head on my knees. Suddenly the door burst open, Seth came storming in. He ran straight to me as I hugged him as tightly as I could. I could've sworn I heard a bone crack and it wasn't mine. I loosened my grip.

"It's okay. I heal fast, don't worry." he mumbled too low for everyone to hear.

"Let's give her sometime." Carlisle spoke to everyone in the house.

I could feel wetness at my touch on his warm skin. His heartbeat. The only cure to my madness. Why do I keep having these pains. It hurts like hell.

"Don't think about it. Just calm yourself first okay honey." he whispered in his normal perfect voice as he patted my back. I was glad that he was my best friend and lover.

I didn't want Alec to go. I NEEDED him. He was my... I frowned. Trying to remember the image.

He... is... my... I couldn't determine... I was really fustrated and I just snug deeper into Seth's embrace.