Chapter 21: Secretly Gone Within A Moment

A/N: OMG!! I am very sorry to tell u guys this. I can't update until every Saturday. That's the only time I know I am free to let my imagination let loose sadly.. I feel very guilty for not uploading it as quick. But I will try to write and upload them ASAP! ^^ I didn't expect my story to reach 1000+! Thank you to those who are reading!! Especially if you've been waiting for the next chapters, wanting to complete reading this book!! I love you guys! I would like to thank Sara(xLonerxGirlx)! If it was not for her comments and her support, I would not have gotten this far! Thanks Sara! =] Please continue to read and don't forget to drop a comment. I mean a nice comment ok! Help me to improve my writing more! thanks guys! I hope you have enjoyed reading up till now! ;D

-Haziqah^^

Aro's POV

"He is going to pay. HE KILLED MY SON. HE BETRAYED US. ALL OF US. Including you, Jane." I turned slowly towards her. 

I could not care less if I made everyone pee in their outfits. Jane looked much paler than ever. I walked over to her slowly as I smirked with open arms.

"My dear Jane, why do you think he betrayed you? Why do you think he left you because of that GIRL."

"I don't know, My Lord." she replied, not looking into my vicious eyes.

"Aro, it's time." Cauis interrupted as I glanced at him then back to dear Jane who was now hesitating.

"Do you want to know the truth?"

"ARO! Don't be reckless. You'll be dead if they knew."

"Do they dare to?" I know I looked colder to them than I ever was. Just like the moment I shoved my hands through my loving brother's lifeless body. 

"Alec and Sierra. ARE SIBLINGS"

Jane's crimson eyes could not turn anymore flammable.

"Both of them are born from the Fertoire clan, Both of them were protected from their two idiotic yet mysterious parents. Both of them. ARE NOT RELATED TO YOU. He is NOT your twin, Jane. I'm sorry. Unfortunately, their parents only could protect one of them at that moment of  time. Alec was forced to be with us. That was when the both of you met face to face, looking entirely like twins, true enough. What a waste." I clapped my hands as I walked away from fuming Jane.

I was stopped by her shakey and firm voice.

"That's not true. He is my twin. I'll get him back from that annoying 'sister' of his. " She looked at me with fiery, convincing eyes. I managed a little smirk as I looked at Marcus and Cauis.

Stupid girl. Believing in every little thing I say.

"Then, why not we go and pay them a nice and friendly surprise visit shall we?" I thought that maybe the surprise part was not true. That fortune teller would have warned all of us. We dipped straight into our black velvet coats, staying hooded, leaving the country filled with dark mist.

Alec's POV

It was an unbreakable bond between the two of us. It just makes things worst, but somehow I was quite thankful that I manage to wake her up. I sat quietly by the rooftop as I watched the golden orb rising from the horizon. The sky was partly orange as it swirled in the midst of the blue sky. The wind was the only thing that kept me calm. It just washes away all my worries. Great. I have to come up with an explanation to that moron who has not the slightest clue we have a special bond.

"I'll just stay here, for the meantime..." I talked softly to myself.

"You know I didn't come with them today."