Chapter 22: The Start

Edward's POV

"Seth, you go and try get Leah and Jacob. Bella, love, you stay here with Nessie."

But, being the Bella I know, she still insisted to help. Both of them were gleaming to fight back me even if I try to insist.

"Daddy, let's hurry.." My little angel tugged my shirt as I nod.

Sierra was nowhere to be found ever since she heard Aro's voice. There was something amiss here, something all of us do not know. Why would Aro be coming after Alec?

Sierra, we're coming. Please at least explain to me what's going on.

There was a slight pause, even through telepathy, I could sense that she was uncomfortable to let us know.

Alec, is, my brother.

My feet scraped the loamy soil of the forest as I startled Nessi who was on my back.

"I'm sorry dear."

"It's okay Dad."

He is your Brother? How is that even possible?

Look, I'll explain further when he is safely by my side, Edward. I really can't afford losing a real brother when I just got to know him.

Seth, could you try to ask Jacob and Leah to help us out too? Please.

Already did before you.

Thanks Seth. I promise I'll explain everything when he is safe.

Everyone just follow suit except for Rosalie.

"Why must we go after him? Isn't he the one we aren't suppose to be in contact with? After all he is part of the Volturi." She rolled her eyes as Esme came to her side.

Just as I was about to reply to her, we heard creaking noises. Everyone stood still as a statue. We could sense someone familiar coming towards us. Behind that tree where everyone of us stood still and concentrating on it, a small yet strangely familiar figure appeared. When it jumped in front of us, I think I almost felt like I have gotten my heart back.

"ALICE!"

"She's in danger. SIERRA. So is ALEC. Hurry, this way."

All of us dashed until we could sense the presence of them. Both of them were caught. We were too late. We tried to hide away from them and listen to what they had to say.

"My,my. How fast information has arrived." Aro walked towards Sierra, barely inches away from her face.

I could hear Seth growling lowly. In fact not only him, but the rest of them were too. If I was not mistaken, I heard Alec growled too. I tried to think of a way to get the both of them back.

"Sierra, sierra, how long has it been since we've... met." he looked at her as he flashed his soulless smirk.

"Don't you dare touch her." Alec snarled at Aro.

Before Alec could even move an inch, Demetri and Felix grabbed a hold of him, forcing his knees to bend to the ground.

We have to think of something. FAST. Carlisle looked at me as I glanced at Alice. Her face stared into the mid air, she was having another vision. Though it was not the really appropriate time, she smiled cheekily and mouthed, let them be and watch.

Everyone was frowning, completely having no idea what Alice had in mind. Something was going to happen.

Sierra's POV

"Don't do anything to him. Please. Just what do you want?" I pleaded to him, as I faced Alec sho still tried to struggle out of their tight grip.

"Don't you know already? He killed my SON. One no one knew about. Until he destroyed him before I could officially announce him as my true son."

He turned and faced Alec.

He shall die, from these hands of mine.

"NO!!" He continued walking, taking his own time towards Alec, who seemed so helpless.

"Didn't you hear me? Get the hell away from my brother."

"YOU get away from him. He is not your brother. Why don't you feel what I feel."

"NO! SIERRA!"

I could not feel anything. I looked at her, shooting daggers into her body.

"All of you just won't listen will you. Fine. Have it your way."

I closed my eyes as I concentrated at my home, where I had my new family, people who really cared for me. Seth, the one I always loved. Everyone is probably looking for us.

We're near here, Siera. Go ahead and do what you need to do.

I open my eyes as I smiled towards the Volturi. I looked into Felix and Demetri's eyes very closely. Everyone looked shocked. Even Alec was paying full attention to me as if I was on the tip top pf the Eiffel Tower, balancing myself.

"Let go of him."

Both of them released him in an instant as they stepped back.

"As you wish." Both of them replied with respect.

I then turned to the four of them. I faced Marcus and Cauis directly as I spoke effortlessly.

"Both of you are to stay out of this."

"Including you, my dear Jane." she immediately backed away, looking wide-eyed as all of them tried to get control of themselves back.

I then averted my gaze to Aro, who was stepping further away from me as I took steps nearer to him.

"Sierra, come on, we're good friends aren't we'? We can talk this through, my dear,-"

"YOU don't 'dear' me. Any last wishes? Or wait, I'm sure you've already achieved it, since you've lived a long long time."

I glanced at each and everyone of them as I smirked.

"Perish."

In that instance, the immortal in front of me vanished into ashes in the thin air. I released all of them from my control as I spoke clearly.

"All of you are not to disrupt my life. That includes my family. Now get the hell out of here."

All of them without hesitations, disappeared into the dark forest. Alec stood up and walked towards me.

"Alec! Are you alright? I'm sorry..." I was gripping onto him tightly. I immediately let him go when I heard a crack from his body.

"I'M SORRY!!"

He just smiled as he pulled me into another embrace. "It's okay... I would've been dead if it was not for you."

Then I heard someone coughed purposely, coming from the thick bushes and trees.

All nine of them stared at the two of us. Alec was all tensed up as if he was meeting his future in laws. I laughed quietly at myself for even thinking about it.

Edward came a little nearer to us as he raised his eyebrow.

"Perfect time for an explanation now?" he said in a demanding way. Everyone then stood beside him.