SECRET

The starbucks here is packed, there's like 40 people in line, I think Shelly is the tallest girl here.

'What do you want? My treat.' I asked Shelly.

'Oh thanks. I'll have a tall green tea latte!' Shelly replied.

We waited about half an hour in line, then we finally got our Starbucks.

'Aww thanks again Ethan, you're too kind. So where did you graduate?' She asked before taking a sip out of her green tea.

'Oh Northern Springs High. You?' I asked then took a sip out of my cappuccino.

'Oh cool, Melville High in Boston.' She replied.

'Melville High, my niece went there.' I said

'Cool.' She replied.

We talked on the way back to the parking lot, university classes ends so early, oh man I love it.

'Well, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow Ethan!' She said.

'Oh okay, where's your car?' I asked.

'Oh that's my car.' She pointed at a Purple Audi R8. My jaw dropped, its gorgeous.

'Oh my god, that's the most beautiful car I've ever seen!' I said in excitement.

She laughed and walked over to her Audi.
What an angel.
-
ME
yo man where are you?

IAN
I just finished class man, I'm coming out now.

ME
K
-
'Yo dude.' Ian came behind me and jump up to give me a side shoulder bump which scared the life out of me. I swear if he does this again, i'm going to high five his face.

'Bastard.' I said to him.

'What dude? Oh yeah I forgot you are a big baby.' He laughed.

'Where's my sister?' I asked him.

'The mall with Tiffany.'

TIFFANY

Victoria's best friend

hangs out in our house 24/7

annoys the heck out of me

Ian's sister

'Again? That's the third time they went to the mall in this week and it's only Wednesday.' I said to Ian.

'Whatever, they're girls. Let's bounce dude. Mine or yours?' He asked.

'Yours. My mom is at home with her new boyfriend Steve. Ugh, Steve.' I said in disgust.

'You still don't like him?' Ian started the car, my car. Stupid bastard, has his own car and never drove it to school.

'I don't and I never will.' I rolled my eyes.

My dad divorced my mom 4 years ago when I was 14. My dad was so nice to us kids but had a hard time getting along with my mom. And my mom met Steve 5 months ago, I seriously don't know what she sees in him but whatever, if it makes mom happy.