UNANSWERED

'Because, because of your sister Lanore!'

'What?' I said under my breathe.

I knew it.

'Lanore held me hostage Ethan. My dad and Lanore's gang had a deal. My dad should not be here right now, if you call the cops you'll never see me again.' Shelly cried.

'What? Hostage?' I wrapped my arm around her, and tie a towel around her wound so it'll stop bleeding.

'Wait, Lanore is still part of the gang?' I asked.

'Yeah, she have gotten worst Ian, she did really really bad things. After the car accident..' Shelly said but I cut her off.

'Car accident, how did you know? How did you know Lanore?' I looked into Shelly's eyes.

'I've said too much. She was one of my best friends before her car accident and basically my dad.. I'm sorry I can't tell you.' Shelly let her head fall on my chest.

'Alright, hey it's okay' I said to Shelly as I felt my chest getting wet.

'You'll never see me again.' Shelly whispered.

'Don't worry you're safe here.' I whispered into her ears.

'What about dad?' Shelly looked up and into my eyes.

'What? You can't go back there, you'll get hurt.' I insisted.

'No, if I don't go back there, you'll get hurt.' She whispered.

'I don't care. The last thing I want is to lose someone again.' I hold her tight.

'Beside the cops has us under protection.' I said.

She smiled forcefully, her eyes looked so sad and tired.

'I have to go, I'll see you later.' she said and she kissed my cheeks.
-
'Hey, how are you?' I sat down beside Ian on the bench.

'I'm not over it Ethan, it haunts me every time I think about her. God, I miss her.' Ian murmured.

'I know it's hard. I need to find out who did this to Vic, I don't care if it ends up taking away my life I have to find out.' I said and leave immediately.

'Ethan!' I heard Ian yelled but I ignored it.

I had to know what's going on, I need to see Lanore.
-

ME
Can I meet you? I need to talk to you.

PRIVATE NUMBER
Why? Something wrong?

ME
Don't play dumb with me you know exactly what's wrong.

PRIVATE NUMBER
Fine, come to the house in WeHo and we'll talk.

--
I walked through the familiar hallway just it's a lot brighter this time. They had the curtains open and daylight shines the whole house up.

'Woah hey what are you doing here?' A tall muscular guy stopped me.

'I'm here to talk to Lanore.' I clenched my jaw.

'This way shorty.' He pushed me. I glared at him.

'Miss. Hannah there's a short guy here to see you.' The guy said sarcastically.

Hannah, haven't heard that name in a while.

'Don't call me Hannah!' Lanore yelled. Classic Lanore.