BLOODY APOLOGIES

'Kill someone?' My eyes widened.

'Yes Ethan, kill someone as if take a person's life.' Lanore smirked.

'Oh nonono, I won't kill someone, no.' I shook my head.

'Ethan we made a deal.' Lanore said without any emotion on her face.

'No, our deal was for me to tell mom.' I said.

'No the deal is for you to do something for me. And now I'm asking you to kill someone for me or else you'll never know what happened to Vic. Now we don't want that to happen right?' Lanore said chillingly.

'What do you want Lanore? What is this game you're playing with me?' I said.

'You know I can call the cops to arrest you for kidnapping right?' I glared at her.

A smile appeared on Lanore's face.

'Aww you think the cops can stop me? Little bro little do you know, they don't threaten me and even if you do call the cops to arrest me? Nothing will happen.' Lanore said.

'What do you mean?' I said, still glaring at her.

'It's non of your business, just know I won't get in trouble.' Lanore smiled.

'So come on and stop wasting your time, you can close the deal any minute but you'll never see Victoria ever again. You're choice Ethan.' Lanore crossed her arms.

Kill someone? No this is wrong. But this is the only way I'll know what happened to Victoria.

'Who is it.' I clenched my jaw.

'Ian.' Lanore said.

'What? I can't! He's my best friend? And why do you want Ian dead?' I asked furiously.

'Because he helped Vic to sabotage me Ethan, don't you have a clue? Come on open your eyes!' Lanore yelled.

'No fucking way. Lanore you're lying.' I glared at her.

'Oh really I'm lying? If I'm lying I wouldn't have this would I?' Lanore handed me another one of her binders and opened it up for me to see.

'No way. How did you get these?' I looked at the police arrest reports, shocked.

'I told you I won't get in trouble even if you turn me in to the cops.' Lanore smirked.

'Now back to business. Ian and Victoria set up a plan to send me to prison Ethan, Ian has to die, he deserved it.' Lanore raised her voice.

'Can I not kill him? It's illegal, I could get sentence to life in prison.' I murmured.

'Trust me, you won't get in trouble. Ethan, do it for me. Do it for Victoria, you want to see her again right?' Lanore smirked.

'Yes. Give me a few days.' I said and Lanore nodded.
-
I couldn't believe I'll have to kill someone. I have to kill my best friend of many years.
Is this worth it? Is it worth it to kill someone just for me to know what happened to Victoria?

'Why are you here?' Ian opened the door with a frown on his face.

'I'm here to see you.' I said under my breathe.

'I dont want to talk to you Ethan. You got your sister, my girlfriend killed.' Ian said softly.

'Seriously you can't be blaming me for this.' I said.

'Um Ethan, I can. You could have avoid this Ethan! But no, you had to be the "hero" and protect Shelly and you got yourself involved in this shit. It's all your fault Vic is shot, it's all your fault.' Ian blurted out and tried to shut the door in my face but I stopped it.

'Really, it's all my fault?' I shouted in his face.

I felt the anger coming up.

'Yes it is all your fault. What the fuck were you thinking? I don't want to see you here ever again!' Ian yelled.

'Woah hey what the hell is going on?' Tiffany yelled across the living room.

'Why are you being so mean to Ethan? You know he's having a hard time too! Victoria is his sister Ian, I know you're heartbroken, we all are! Just calm the fuck down before pointing fingers at each other.' Tiffany practically screamed.

'She's right Ian, calm down.' I said softly.

'Calm down? Your seriously telling me calm down? I lost my girlfriend because I did something stupid to Lanore!' He finally spilled the beans.

'Hold on what?' I asked.

Tiffany and I both stared at Ian. Ian inhale a deep breath.

'The last time Lanore did something really mean to Vic and you knew that right?' Ian stopped.

'Yes.' I glared at him.

'Well I had the idea of revenging Lanore so I came up with the idea of sabotage her and send her to prison so she can't hurt us anymore.' Ian confessed.

Tiffany's eyes widened and slap Ian across the face harshly.

'What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Do you have a brain the size of a walnut? Ian do you realized what you have done?' Tiffany yelled.

'Why? Why didn't you come ask us for help? We could have helped you with Lanore!' I joined the yelling.

'I didn't know what to do! Ethan I'm sorry! I didn't know it was going to cause a car crash.' Ian confessed again.

'Wait hold on, car crash? It was you?' I felt my face heating up.

Ian didn't say a word. I felt my whole world colliding. So what Lanore said was true? Ian was behind all of that?

The arrest, the car crash was all because of Ian and Victoria?

I didn't hold back and punch Ian in the face, hard.

'Omg Ian!' Tiffany held Ian as he was about to fall.

Blood started to come out from his nose and he's face started bleeding. Then it was silenced, Ian has lost his conscious.

--

Heyy!!
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!!

Please vote and comment! It helps a lot with the rankings!

Add this story to your reading lists to keep up with the latest updates.

P.S I do take reading requests so feel free to ask!

If you want a shoutout for your book here just kindly read and vote for my chapters and comment down your story title and your username!

Have a great day♡♡