MORE SECRETS

'Ugh my head hurts.' My mom opened her eyes slowly.

'Thank god, are you okay?' Shelly helped my mom up.

'Yeah I am now. You go find answers but you have be careful.' My mom murmured.

'We will.' I smiled.
-
I know that things are going out of our control and I know Lanore is watching my every move, but there must be an explanation to all of this. I don't believe in supernatural powers and I don't believe Lanore has powers but I know she has spies watching us.
-

'Hey Ethan, please help my brother.'

'Okay I'm on my way.'

-
Ian worried me, I mean my sister was his first love. It hurts me to know Vic was shot and maybe dead by now but Ian seemed to be even more heartbroken then me.

'Hey bro how are you feeling?' I tapped Ian's shoulder.

'Man I don't even know!' Ian shouted.

'I will find her okay?' I bro hugged him.

'Ethan, you gotta be more realistic here. Don't you get it? Victoria is not here anymore! She's dead! Believe it!' Ian yelled in pain.

'You don't know that Ian! We just saw her get shot but we don't even know where she's gone! What if it's only Lanore playing with us? What if all of this, is fake?! Ian I am heartbroken and devastated too, but we can't make conclusions because we don't know! But I'm going to find out, I just need time to figure this out. I am going to find Lanore again sooner or later, she may say this have nothing to do with her but I know Lanore is up to something and I'm going to stop her if the cops won't!' I blurted out in frustration.

'What are you going to do Ethan? You and I both know this is not that simple, finding Lanore ain't gonna help with anything don't you get it? Fuck this! Why does it have to be Victoria! You Ethan, should have done something! If you had turned Lanore in for the break in this ain't going to happen! Victoria ain't going to get shot! But no, you had to protect Lanore, for what? For her to make a mess in your house and to create more worries to us?' Ian yelled.

'How did you know about Lanore is behind the break in?' I raised an eyebrow.

'Please Ethan, we're not stupid and do you think your mom will keep this a secret? Ethan you put us into the shadows, you should have let us know it was Lanore!' Ian's eyes widened and he clenched his jaw tightly.

'I was protecting my family!' I defended.

'Protecting? Are you out of your mind Ethan? Your sister got shot because of you!'

'You're right. It is my fault. And this is exactly why I'm going to find answers to this even if this means I'm going to get killed.' I lower my voice.

'Please Ethan, please ask the cops to back you up!' Ian demanded.

But Lanore...

'Ian, Lanore is watching my every move. She knows everything and I don't even know why! I can't, I have to go by myself.' I raised my voice.

I left immediately and started my car. Lanore is not going to get away with this. I swear I'll revenge for Victoria. If this means I'll end up getting killed, then so be it.
-
'Lanore!' I yelled as I walked into the abandon house.

'Woah hey you can't be here!' Lolo shouted.

'Let him in!' I heard Lanore shout from the end of the hallway.

'What brings you here?' Lanore smiled at me.

'Lanore please stop with your lies. Tell me what happened to Victoria!' I yelled at her.

Her smile turned into a frown.

'Ethan, how many times do I have to tell you this ain't got anything to do with me.' She glared at my figure.

'It had nothing to do with you then please tell me what happened to Vic. You must know something, please help me out.' I begged.

'Now why would I do that? I'm a bad person Ethan, I thought you knew.' Lanore smirked again.

'I know deep down inside, you're good Lanore. Now tell me what happened.' I said.

'Fine. It was me. I shot her. Now ya happy?' Lanore said with no emotion.

'You did what?' I yelled.

I knew it.

'Why did you shot her Lanore? Why would you kill your own sister?' I walked up to her, I stand directly in front of her, so close her breathe hits my face.

'Who said I killed her? Besides, do you know what Victoria did? Oh Ethan, you're so naive! You have no idea what your so innocent little sister did?' She smirked.

'And what did she do may I ask? What did she do so wrong that made you shoot her?' I glared at her, clenched my jaw so tightly I felt like my teeth are going to break.

'Victoria ain't the goody goody you think she is.' Lanore said and take out a binder.

'Open it! See it for yourself.' She added.

I opened up the binder, my eyes widened.
Oh my lord what?

--

hello again! I'm so sorry for the late update I was super busy these few days.

I am so thankful for all of you reading my work! Your views, votes and comments means the world to me.

And don't forget to comment and vote and share this story with your friends!

Please read my other work
THE BAD BOY'S TUTOR

Thank you so much and have a great day!!

xx kel