PLEASE

-

the first straw.
Ethan, you made your choice.

Lanore...

-
It's been around ten minutes till the cops came.

'Okay Mrs.Jordan, it appears this is a break in, have you found anything missing?' The cops asked my mom.

After searching for awhile, it seems everything is here. What is Lanore up to?

'It appears everything is here officer.' My mom replied to the cops.

'Okay, we'll find out who broke in, now let us just investigate the house ma'am.' One of the cops replied.

'Okay go ahead.' My mom replied.

They began searching for finger prints and things that were left by the people who broke in to our house.

What should I do with that piece of paper? Should I tell the cops? Should I tell them about Lanore? Why did I get myself involved in this? Ugh.

'Okay ma'am we're done here. Have a good night, if you need anything just call us.' One of the officers gave mom his card and the cops left.

What will happen if I tell the cops and my family about Lanore? What will happen to us? What will happen to Shelly?

Shelly. I haven't seen her in class for two days. University is should be my big escape from all the family drama now I'm jumping straight in another one.

'Ethan!' Vic snapped her fingers in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts. 'What's wrong?' She added.

'Nothing. Nothing, don't worry.' I assured her.

Everything's wrong, everything. Ugh, I should have stopped when I saw Lanore yesterday. I should have minded my own business.

I should really leave this business to the cops. But on the other hand, I know Lanore, I know what she's like. She will stop at nothing to get her way.
-
'Ethan, can I come in?' Vic knocked on my door.

'Aren't you going to turn it on tonight with Ian?' I asked sarcastically.

'Please open the door Ethan.' Vic said with a sad voice.

I've decided to open the door for her since she said please, she never says please.

'What do you want?' I said with no expression.

'Ethan please tell me what's going on. Does this have something to do with Lanore?'

I can't tell her I can't, I can't put my family in this position.

'Umm, no.' I replied.

'Me and you both know you're lying Ethan.' Vic said.

'No I'm not, I'm alright. Now, go back to your room and do whatever that is with Ian. I need time to rest, lecture starts early tomorrow.' I shut the door on her.
-
The drive to USC was silent. I ditched Ian and Vic to let them have some alone time, let myself have some alone time. I had to think about the whole situation. It had been messing with my head for the past few days.

The lecture hall, same as always, was fully packed. I was expecting Shelly but she's not here. I hope she was late, but she isn't.

Where did Lanore keep her? Or was it Lanore who did it? Sweet angel please show your face again!

--

sorry for the late update! but here it is!
if you want to know what happened to Shelly, add this to your library, reading list and follow me to find out and stay up with new updates!
i hope you're enjoying the story so far! I am still figuring out the whole story, i'm getting there hopefully!
I am so grateful for the views, the votes and the comments.
Your support is highly appreciated!
have a great weekend!♡
xx kel