STEVE

The last thing I know is Steve did something to my mom. Steve.. I knew it.

'Steve was coming over for dinner as you guys know. He was asking me to marry him.' My mom said.

'Marry?' I felt my anger boiling up.

'Yeah, but of course I said I can't marry someone I just met five months ago. Then he was like I need to marry you now and go to Australia. Then of course I was shocked, I just can't leave so I asked him what's going on. Then he confessed. He said he no longer stay in the states because there are people trying to kill him and get him. I didn't believe him, so I asked him to stop making things up and he called me a bitch and slap me across the face.' My mom said.

Moving to Australia? Killing him and want to get him? Wow Steve, you can win an Oscar for this brilliantly told story.

'I never liked him. You stay away from him mom, he's no good.' I said crossing my arms.

'Yeah I don't want to see him again.' My mom replied.

-

The whole night was pretty boring, Vic and mom were watching TV. I was in my room, watching some Netflix when my phone buzzed.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

heyyy, is this Ethan?

ME

Who is this?

UNKNOWN NUMBER

this is Shelly.

ME

Oh hey shelly, where did you get my number?

UNKNOWN NUMBER

oh from a friend.

ME

Oh okay, what's up?

UNKNOWN NUMBER

i need you to bring me a towel and a bag tomorrow. Do you have a black bag?

ME

Yeah alright.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

thanks Ethan, I'll talk to you later xx

What was that?

--

hello lovely readers, I apologise for this super short chapter

I hope you liked this chapter, if you do please comment and vote, it means a lot.

I'll be updating very soon!

I appreciate you all

xx kel