NOT THAT SWEET

before reading the chapter, i wish you all the best for the rest of the week! x
don't forget to vote and comment what you think! it means a lot to me♡

let's start this chapter, zoop!

-
'What the actual fuck! My building!' Lanore yelled and tried to run towards building but I stopped her.

'Let go of me!' Lanore yelled.

'No please don't go you'll get hurt!' I hold her in my arms.

Lanore collapse onto the ground with her hands on her head. I hold her as she fell.

'Please.' I whispered.

'How could she, after what I had done for her.' Lanore cried.

'This couldn't be. Shelly wouldn't do this!' I screamed!

Lanore looked at me dead in the eyes.

'You have no idea who she is, don't you?' Lanore yelled.

'I just know she is so sweet to me and we should call 911 to put out the fire!' I yelled through the burning sound.

'She's sweet on the outside and duh!' Lanore yelled.

It was not long for the cops and the firefighters to arrive.

'What happened?' One of the cops asked us.

'We were cooking and we accidentally burnt the carpet and the fire spread immediately!' Lanore lied.

I stared at her with my mouth slightly opened.

'What's wrong sir?' The cop asked after noticing my expression.

'Nothing nothing. Thanks officer.' I smiled at him.

'What? What are you doing Lanore are you defending her?' I raised an eyebrow.

'You don't understand Ethan, there's a lot going on. There's a lot of things you don't know about her.' She whispered.

'Why are you whispering? And what about her Lanore? Please tell me, I can't do this no more.' I said with a serious tone.

'No. I can't do that!' She said under her breath.

'Why?' I glared at her.

'I just can't Ethan, please let's just go home.' She begged.

I sighed and walked to my car, I felt Lanore following me.

'Ethan you have to believe me, I can't tell you. There's a lot of reasons to it but you have to believe me, it's not that simple with Shelly.' Lanore murmured.

'Okay.' I didn't look at her, I kept my eyes on the road.

I heard Lanore sighed softly, I could tell by the sound of that sigh she was really frustrated.

'Okay Lanore. I believe you. But can you please tell me what's with Shelly? What about her? Please just tell me.' I practically begged.